Wife horny as hell after an mfm night

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Our friend was with us Friday. I've had sex with my wife 5 times since then...2 days after.
Friday he was with us, Saturday morning we had sex, Saturday about 4 befor dinner, Saturday night 2 rounds including some sexy play with her vibrator.
Sunday morning, 2 rounds and vibrator. After lunch quick fuck in the kitchen.
The amount of sex we have now since we started with our friend is amazing.
If we're going out for an evening deal, happy hour at friends, party at someone's home, most anything dress-up she wants fucked befor she gets dressed to leave our place.
So if you see us out at night there's a good chance we've got it on an hour prior.

Our friend was with us Friday. I've had sex with my wife 5 times since then...2 days after.
Friday he was with us, Saturday morning we had sex, Saturday about 4 befor dinner, Saturday night 2 rounds including some sexy play with her vibrator.
If we're going out for an evening deal, happy hour at friends, party at someone's home, most anything dress-up she wants fucked befor she gets dressed to leave our place.
So if you see us out at night there's a good chance we've got it on an hour prior.
Did you guys decide on if you were going to tell your friend about the new guy?

Our sexual energy remains very high for a few weeks after an encounter. It's like switch got flipped and we can't turn it off. The desire to continue to fuck is very strong on both sides of the bed. I would imagine it's quite common.

This actually goes along with something I tell others who are trying to get wife interested in having sex with others. First and foremost, give her lots of great sex, make her feel desired, that she is sexy. Confident. The more good sex a woman has the more she wants ( yes this is a generalization and won't always be true).

It is the same with Mary, the more great sex she has the more she wants, and that benefits me and her and other men she has sex with.

Good for you two

If we're going out for an evening deal, happy hour at friends, party at someone's home, most anything dress-up she wants fucked before she gets dressed to leave our place.
I remember after the 1st time we had mfm wife and I had sex 5 times in the 1st 24hr. Back then he would visit and leave. The next day would be just wife and I reclaiming.
Our dynamic has changed since then. Our current FwB only visits 3 or 4 times a year but stays the weekend. After which wife will instigate sex every night for a week or so. After a month or so we still have sex around 3 times a week. Our sexlife has definitely improved since we decided to start up again.

Yea it's weird but fun. My wife is mid 50s, classy, polite, consecutive and good looking. When our friend is with us she turns into a different woman. We take turns with her, she gets more turned on into the night. It's like when we start she's excited, after he finishes she more turned on for me, then she even hornier for him then hotter for me. After he leaves she always wants another round with me. Then horny as hell for days after.
Years ago way before I knew my wife, at different times in my life I had sex only gal friends. Typical deal was she'd be out with her boyfriend, after the date ended she'd call me from his place to see if I was home. She'd stop by my place for sex. I could instantly tell by how aggressive she was to start sex with me if she had sex with him. Sometimes it was just a date, dinner, movie whatever. We'd visit and chat before we got busy. Other times she'd chat for maybe a minute then start kissing me and we were going at it pretty quick, I knew she'd got it good with him.
Different girl, I was 22 she was 19. Engaged, classy church girl, on the pill so she could have sex with fiancee, parents didn't know. Several times she'd stop by my place after church for sex, sometimes she'd bring pizza. Many times I was a 10 o'clock booty call after she'd ben out with fiancee. I knew and she knew I knew she'd just got done with him. She never gave any details but she was super horny and fucked me like crazy two or three times.
I guess my point is, in my experiences after a girl has sex she's ready for more with another guy. I don't mind being the second guy.