Wife in Shower

My wife has a routine when she is home. She goes to the gym right from work and does her boot camp workout and then comes home to shower. I set up for a guy to be there one evening and to surprise her.

My wife came home in her sweaty yoga workout outfit and went straight to the bedroom to strip off and then she walked to the bathroom not noticing the man who I had invited. She got in the shower and I brought the guy into the bathroom to watch. My wife stood under the stream of water, running her fingers through her hair since it had been tied up. She was almost done with her shower before she turned around to see the guy had been watching the entire time.

shower.JPG

My wife has a routine when she is home. She goes to the gym right from work and does her boot camp workout and then comes home to shower. I set up for a guy to be there one evening and to surprise her.

My wife came home in her sweaty yoga workout outfit and went straight to the bedroom to strip off and then she walked to the bathroom not noticing the man who I had invited. She got in the shower and I brought the guy into the bathroom to watch. My wife stood under the stream of water, running her fingers through her hair since it had been tied up. She was almost done with her shower before she turned around to see the guy had been watching the entire time.

View attachment 831431
Great little ass on her. Did the guy get to fuck all three of her holes???

Reactions: Couple4MFM