Wife Interested in Cucking me with my Friend

Hi. I'm new to this forum, but have been a wannabe cuckold for some time. I've fantasised with my wife about the possibility a lot over the years, and she has always said she is open to the idea and that it will "definitely happen at some point", however life commitments and/or opportunity have never aligned.

In the distant past, before we were an item, one of my oldest friends was her fuck buddy and to this day she says he's the best sex she's ever had (and we have often engaged in erotic humiliation around quite how much better, and bigger, he is than me). A while ago she casually brought up the idea of fulfilling my fantasy with him, and I was rather noncommittal and the moment past. I'm not sure how serious she was, but I think if I had been more enthusiastic she might have pursued it.

I find the idea of being cuckolded insanely hot, and would love to try the fantasy out in real life. I also am turned on by the idea of her fucking my friend, and in a lot of ways I agree he's a good choice of bull - he's sexually gifted, easy going, a nice guy but a dominant lover, she is completely comfortable with him, and there is little to no danger of a serious emotional attachment developing. However I have reservations about it being a good friend who I have known for years, and what effect it might have on our friendship.

If I were to bring it up with more enthusiasm I think we might take the plunge, and this might lead us into a cuckold relationship involving other bulls, but I'm conflicted. I'd love to hear any advice / experiences you have to help me think things through. Thanks in advance.

Hi. I'm new to this forum, but have been a wannabe cuckold for some time. I've fantasised with my wife about the possibility a lot over the years, and she has always said she is open to the idea and that it will "definitely happen at some point", however life commitments and/or opportunity have never aligned.

In the distant past, before we were an item, one of my oldest friends was her fuck buddy and to this day she says he's the best sex she's ever had (and we have often engaged in erotic humiliation around quite how much better, and bigger, he is than me). A while ago she casually brought up the idea of fulfilling my fantasy with him, and I was rather noncommittal and the moment past. I'm not sure how serious she was, but I think if I had been more enthusiastic she might have pursued it.

I find the idea of being cuckolded insanely hot, and would love to try the fantasy out in real life. I also am turned on by the idea of her fucking my friend, and in a lot of ways I agree he's a good choice of bull - he's sexually gifted, easy going, a nice guy but a dominant lover, she is completely comfortable with him, and there is little to no danger of a serious emotional attachment developing. However I have reservations about it being a good friend who I have known for years, and what effect it might have on our friendship.

If I were to bring it up with more enthusiasm I think we might take the plunge, and this might lead us into a cuckold relationship involving other bulls, but I'm conflicted. I'd love to hear any advice / experiences you have to help me think things through. Thanks in advance.
hello 38 perv bull here, please let me in

Reactions: Kinkyatthebeach
As long as you and your wife are comfortable with him, then he’s the perfect guy. From what it sounds like, both of you have basically already made up your mind, and from what you described of him, I don’t think there’d be any issues afterwards either. Remember that the most important part of this, is to make certain that your wife is totally and completely satisfied and that it’s all about her pleasure! Also she’s already told you about her amazing experience with him from the past, so it seems like a total no brainer to me.

I'm not sure he is a good choice. You've been friends for years but you say you worry it will affect your friendship. That's a Texas sized red flag to me. If you've been friends for years and you have that worry, it's probably legit. I'd hard pass on him. Explain to her that you love the idea but not him and why. Tell her to give a bunch of strangers a try until she finds one she likes. It's not like your friend is the only guy who knows his way around a woman's body or has a larger tool in his tool box. This way she can find someone and you get to be cucked by lots of guys. Everyone wins

I'm not sure he is a good choice. You've been friends for years but you say you worry it will affect your friendship. That's a Texas sized red flag to me. If you've been friends for years and you have that worry, it's probably legit. I'd hard pass on him. Explain to her that you love the idea but not him and why. Tell her to give a bunch of strangers a try until she finds one she likes. It's not like your friend is the only guy who knows his way around a woman's body or has a larger tool in his tool box. This way she can find someone and you get to be cucked by lots of guys. Everyone wins
That’s a good point! If your gut is telling you to worry, then you’re better off trusting it! There are too many other options out there.

I'm going to ask a question before giving an opinion...and I am a little surprised no one else asked. Are you, and if so why, secure believing they haven't fucked since you two became a couple? You called him one of your oldest friends, haven't they been in each other's orbit and there is a hint she's at least thought about outside of your play/conversations.

It's a delicate question to ask of either of them. BUT if he knows you're aware they were fuck buddies, I think you should set it up with HIM and surprise her with it, and not ask that question at all. If they did, they'll tell you eventually once they see you can handle it.

As long as you and your wife are comfortable with him, then he’s the perfect guy. From what it sounds like, both of you have basically already made up your mind, and from what you described of him, I don’t think there’d be any issues afterwards either. Remember that the most important part of this, is to make certain that your wife is totally and completely satisfied and that it’s all about her pleasure! Also she’s already told you about her amazing experience with him from the past, so it seems like a total no brainer to me.
Thanks - I think you're basically right and there is a good chance that everyone involved has a lot of fun. We actually briefly chatted about it again the other night, and she certainly seems to like the idea in theory. Sure we'll talk again very soon, but it seems at the moment like the reality might be a bit much for her - as much as she likes the idea in theory. Of course that could all be projection on my part as she does seem intrigued!

This could very well be where we end up, and I take the point that it shouldn't go forward unless we are all 100% comfortable. I think I'll keep bringing it up and discussing it and see how we both feel. If nothing else the fantasy is hot, and flirting with the reality get us both going!

One of the things that made me give this some real consideration is that my wife is reluctant to have one night stands and isn't really into picking guys up in bars / internet dating etc. If this is going to happen it seems it would need to be someone she knows a little and is comfortable with. Many years ago she was (with my encouragement) flirting with a work colleague, and briefly it looked like something might happen. They did share a drunken kiss, but when she jokingly used the old cliche "is that something big in your pocket" he blew it by admitting "no, it's quite small actually"! Apparently that completely sunk the mood for good!

I'm going to ask a question before giving an opinion...and I am a little surprised no one else asked. Are you, and if so why, secure believing they haven't fucked since you two became a couple? You called him one of your oldest friends, haven't they been in each other's orbit and there is a hint she's at least thought about outside of your play/conversations.

It's a delicate question to ask of either of them. BUT if he knows you're aware they were fuck buddies, I think you should set it up with HIM and surprise her with it, and not ask that question at all. If they did, they'll tell you eventually once they see you can handle it.
I'm as close to 100% certain as I can be. Unless my wife is a completely different person to the one I think I married, she wouldn't cheat. She's very open and honest and we have great communication and a wonderful relationship. Also, given she has known about my desire to be cuckolded for most of our relationship (20 years) I don't see why she would need to do something behind my back.

You can never be certain of anything in life, but I'm as secure as I could be that she hasn't played around.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
The ‘moment’ may have passed, but you can pick another good moment…

I’ve been thinking about what you asked about my cuckold desire. Actually, I’ve been thinking about it plenty. I can’t help. It MAKES me feel so hot! And I feel that this is what is supposed to be.

I know I was pretty non-committal when you raised it. I didn’t know HOW to react. I was concerned that if I showed you hot eager and excited I was, it might be a turn-off for you.

But I want this to move ahead. I can’t shake this. I need this for you to be whole with myself… I could tell him myself, but it would be best to explain together that we thought about and discussed this, and if he’s open, we’ll move ahead with it.

I'm as close to 100% certain as I can be. Unless my wife is a completely different person to the one I think I married, she wouldn't cheat. She's very open and honest and we have great communication and a wonderful relationship. Also, given she has known about my desire to be cuckolded for most of our relationship (20 years) I don't see why she would need to do something behind my back.

You can never be certain of anything in life, but I'm as secure as I could be that she hasn't played around.
Beacuse women are very very complex creatures. My late wife had a hall pass yet I found a tube of sex lube hidden in the trunk of her car. She admitted then recanted her play. This was before actively entering the LS.

My wife had fantasized about my lifelong best friend for several years but they were only fantasies and not anything I ever expected to become a reality. One night many years ago my friend was over and we had all had a few drinks and it was my wife who suddenly began to seduce my friend. I had mixed emotions at the time but if it had not been my best friend who I had been close to for most of my life, I don't know that I could have handled it.

There have been a lot of other men since that night, but my friend still remains a lover for my wife when we are able to have time together.