Wife is addicted to cum

pf1985

I'm pretty sure this is going to be way off topic when I read other's experiences.

About a year ago we began playing a bit with a fairly restricted group of men - all known to me.

But my wife quickly became way less interested in the sex and almost addicted to just having someone ejaculate inside her.

She began resisting any foreplay, either giving or receiving. The less time the sex took the better and the closer the man was to cuming before mounting her the better.

Skip forward to maybe 3 months ago - this will describe what it's come to. I Invited a friend who lives interstate over as he was visiting other friends not far from us. It was lunchtime. My wife, who had met my friend once only, years ago, was very lightly flirting with him.

I dared my friend that if he out of the blue took my wife's hand, laid her down and began fucking her she would allow it. Of course, he was in absolute disbelief.

I hadn't said a word to my wife.

As the afternoon wore on and more alcohol was consumed my friend became a bit more inquisitive and kept on saying things to me like "no, you're kidding aren't you?". I told him that while this would be extreme, I reckon she'd allow it. In the end he was telling me how hard he was from just thinking about the prospect but that my wife hadn't sent him any signals so far as he could see.

I made no guarantees but suggested that when he decided it was cab time, he should give it a go, as even if it didn't happen it would likely be years before he saw us or my wife again.

And so it happened. He announced at about 4 that it was time to go. He got up, took my wife's hand who was sitting with us, gently maneuvered and guided her onto the floor, pushed her dress up and without a word removed her panties. My wife did and said NOTHING. By now he was confident and obviously horny as, so he unzipped quickly and tried to push himself into her. She was dry of course so after s few very solid pushes didn't get him properly inside, I was feeling a bit awkward so I removed myself and left him to do his business in her as best he could. I remained in earshot, however, and in a very short time I heard him grunt and climb up off her. To this point my wife hadn't said a WORD. He left a bit awkwardly soon after.

Long story short, there are 5 men now that will ring my wife almost randomly, sometimes even on the way to work, and call in to visit her. This very morning she met one at the door at some ungodly hour, he very quickly took her on the lounge and left. If he there 3 minutes I'd be surprised. You wouldn't really call it sex that they had.

Now - she says she has just come to LOVE the feel of having sperm put into her, she loves taking it to work, she just loves it.

Me, I'm loving it because I've always been a bit bent..!!

My question is, has ANYONE had or heard of this sort of behavior before, anywhere.....

Reactions: Mfmcuzthreeiskey
Very interesting. I haven’t experienced this myself, my wife loves sperm too, enjoys her face covered by several guys in the same time or her pussy filled up, she loves to swallow as well. But more of a bonus after a long hard fuck, rather than just to go for the cum...

2Wheel., most women like cum, but do they like cum almost more than the sex? If the man can't get himself hard enough to penetrate her she almost loses interest..!

Reactions: Romey
I'm pretty sure this is going to be way off topic when I read other's experiences.

About a year ago we began playing a bit with a fairly restricted group of men - all known to me.

But my wife quickly became way less interested in the sex and almost addicted to just having someone ejaculate inside her.

She began resisting any foreplay, either giving or receiving. The less time the sex took the better and the closer the man was to cuming before mounting her the better.

Skip forward to maybe 3 months ago - this will describe what it's come to. I Invited a friend who lives interstate over as he was visiting other friends not far from us. It was lunchtime. My wife, who had met my friend once only, years ago, was very lightly flirting with him.

I dared my friend that if he out of the blue took my wife's hand, laid her down and began fucking her she would allow it. Of course, he was in absolute disbelief.

I hadn't said a word to my wife.

As the afternoon wore on and more alcohol was consumed my friend became a bit more inquisitive and kept on saying things to me like "no, you're kidding aren't you?". I told him that while this would be extreme, I reckon she'd allow it. In the end he was telling me how hard he was from just thinking about the prospect but that my wife hadn't sent him any signals so far as he could see.

I made no guarantees but suggested that when he decided it was cab time, he should give it a go, as even if it didn't happen it would likely be years before he saw us or my wife again.

And so it happened. He announced at about 4 that it was time to go. He got up, took my wife's hand who was sitting with us, gently maneuvered and guided her onto the floor, pushed her dress up and without a word removed her panties. My wife did and said NOTHING. By now he was confident and obviously horny as, so he unzipped quickly and tried to push himself into her. She was dry of course so after s few very solid pushes didn't get him properly inside, I was feeling a bit awkward so I removed myself and left him to do his business in her as best he could. I remained in earshot, however, and in a very short time I heard him grunt and climb up off her. To this point my wife hadn't said a WORD. He left a bit awkwardly soon after.

Long story short, there are 5 men now that will ring my wife almost randomly, sometimes even on the way to work, and call in to visit her. This very morning she met one at the door at some ungodly hour, he very quickly took her on the lounge and left. If he there 3 minutes I'd be surprised. You wouldn't really call it sex that they had.

Now - she says she has just come to LOVE the feel of having sperm put into her, she loves taking it to work, she just loves it.

Me, I'm loving it because I've always been a bit bent..!!

My question is, has ANYONE had or heard of this sort of behavior before, anywhere.....
Hey buddy funny you should ask as i thought us to be kinda weird .we are a hispanic couple im 40 she is 29 we have an11 year relationship 10 of those years we have lived the life style as swingers with a bit more emphasis on her as a hot wife or as we both prefer the term whore wife.we have both notices that the biggest reward from our adventures is for guys to bust a nut in her mouth the more sequentially the hotter for us both she says she likes this for the feeling she gets of power and superiority as she drains a man of his hot man juices usualy our playmates are close friends or relatives through marriage i.e.inlaws and usually our guests are participating clandestinely as most of our friends and neighbors are prohibited from visiting our house as the wives all know and envy my wifes rep a a slut and have heard the wild roomers so as to have nick named her the cockbandit.so when we play we explain the rules to our participants all involved must cum in her mouth once and in her as once minimum or must take a load from me in what ever hole they failed to fulfill .she loves cum from any one we have on slow ocasions had to resort to our pitull for a quick contribution of which he seemed to be quite comfortable with so im guessing she might be withdrawing a deposit from hi w/o my knowlage from time to time we once were walking to the car in a public parking lot when we happend across a large used condom with a raather large load in the tip she picked it up and looked at me sluttihly and with out a word knew what she w asking i nodded and slurp went the condom which she used as a peice of gum for a little while after we would go on tresure hunts to parking lots or areas we would think to find a used condom laying on the floor andtake em home to empty them into her mouth and then proceed to swallow my loads we stopped doing that as we failed to consider thatit was a risk to our health thanfully nothing came of it exept the reminder that no matter how hot you feel yougotta remember the risks and weigh the cost to benefit anyway thanx for letting me be m ore comfortable to know we arent so weird afterall