Wife is curious and I'm ready

I have been married over 20 years. I cant imagine it going well if i just threw the idea out there. I have been dropping some subtle hints but there is a certain leap of faith point im not ready to go for yet.
I hear ya. It was stressful for me to do. Hope you're able to do the same, one day.

Reactions: jwf114
I'm B, 40 years old (yesterday). Retired military, musician, father, husband, and now Operations Manager. 6'2", 250 lbs, muscular build. I've always enjoyed it when my wife is flirted with and touched.

My wife, A, is 38, a stay at home Mom on our small homestead, prior military, current occupation......GODDESS!!! She's 4'10", curves in the perfect places, beautiful meaty pussy, and as graceful and sexy as it gets. LOVES the male attention and interested in sharing. The idea of being worshipped by more than one man is a giant turn on for her. Problem is, as soon as she starts having fun she feels guilty and stops.
View attachment 1366177View attachment 1366178View attachment 1366180View attachment 1366184View attachment 1366192

To be up-front, neither of us are interested in humiliation, cages, Bi, etc... We are more interested in MFM, taking turns, both her "friend" and I watching, and her playing with us one-on-one.

Any and all thoughts/advice to make her comfortable are welcomed.

P.S. the pics were her idea.
love her ass my photoshop tribute

Attachments

• oo.jpg
    oo.jpg
    401.6 KB · Views: 47
I'm B, 40 years old (yesterday). Retired military, musician, father, husband, and now Operations Manager. 6'2", 250 lbs, muscular build. I've always enjoyed it when my wife is flirted with and touched.

My wife, A, is 38, a stay at home Mom on our small homestead, prior military, current occupation......GODDESS!!! She's 4'10", curves in the perfect places, beautiful meaty pussy, and as graceful and sexy as it gets. LOVES the male attention and interested in sharing. The idea of being worshipped by more than one man is a giant turn on for her. Problem is, as soon as she starts having fun she feels guilty and stops.
View attachment 1366177View attachment 1366178View attachment 1366180View attachment 1366184View attachment 1366192

To be up-front, neither of us are interested in humiliation, cages, Bi, etc... We are more interested in MFM, taking turns, both her "friend" and I watching, and her playing with us one-on-one.

Any and all thoughts/advice to make her comfortable are welcomed.

P.S. the pics were her idea.
She is damn sexy... wish i could play with her!!

Reactions: Nothingtoreport