Curious

Azncouple21

Couple
Curious,
I have never told anyone I love watching my wife getting fucked by black guys. Has anyone here ever told their friends or co workers "Yeah, I watch my wife with other guys...."
Not so much "hey, my wife thinks your hot, want to fuck?" but during a random conversation saying "Oh yeah, I watch her all the time....."

To add on, what were their reactions?

Reactions: HankHill88
There are a handful of people I've had this sort of conversation with:

- a male-female couple I'm very good friends with (think FWB sexual, MFM threesome and an occasional MF with the wife)
- two of my sisters-in-law
- my two long-term affair partners

With my couple friends, this came up before our relationship turned sexual. We were hot-tubbing, drinking, and smoking out one night. My confession came out mostly as a consequence of being buzzed and horny. I spilled my guts about KK's long history of martial infidelity, my tolerance (and in some cases, encouragement) of it, and our transition to the hot wife thing. They were both (and continue to be) totally fascinated by this.

In the case of my sisters-in-law, the conversation went that way as a consequence of post-fucking, lust-filled pillow talk. We were basically disclosing deep sexual secrets, desires, and experiences. Both SIL's are positive on the topic, and love asking questions about my/our experiences. They both think it is hot that KK fucks other men, and that I'm supportive of it.

Both of my affair partners have been 'read in' early on, for various reasons. The main driver is both know, and have experienced me watching them fucking other men, in the case of Marie, many, many men, in the case of Nicol, her hobby is psychoanalyzing me, and trying to 'fix things' so that the two of us end up together. She is a sort of scheming little vixen. Similarly, both Marie and Nicol are fascinated by my outlook on my own wife fucking other men as she pleases.