Wife is currently out on her first date

So she got home at around 2am.

She tells me they went for drinks and flirted a lot. His place was close to the restaurant they were at so at some point they decided to go to his place.

She said she was dripping wet with excitement by the time they got to his place. He was a gentleman until the door shut, then she was his.

He fucked her 3 times with lots of oral. Apparently he was very well endowed.

She wants to see him again tomorrow so we will see
Good For Her…It’s So Hot That She Jumped Right Into It!!!
Good For Her…It’s So Hot That She Jumped Right Into It!!!
Did you eat her out while she was telling you about it?

My wife is out on her first date with another man. This has been a long time coming. We had been discussing her seeing others for years now and until recently she was a hard no.

She did have a close call on vacation a few years but she wouldn’t take the final step.

About a month ago she admitted an attraction to a man at work but said she could never do that. I agreed but suggested that there were other men out there. She questioned me “you really want me to fuck other men?” I didn’t verbally answer but did give her a look of approval.

A slew of questions came poring from her mouth.

Do you want me to date?
Are you really ok with me seeing other men?
Does it have to be a stranger?
Do you want to meet the guy?
Condoms?
Etc. there were tons of questions.

I told her I was truly excited at the prospect of her dating and everything that comes with dating.

So tonight, after chatting and talking for a few days with a man she met online, she’s out on her first date. She was really nervous. I comforted her the best I could as she got ready. She has so much anxiety about my thoughts. I reassured her that I was very excited for both of us.

Finally she asked me “what if I have sex with him?”

My answer “isn’t that kinda the point? I mean you can get it here and I love you but doesn’t it excite you to fuck another man?”

She finally admitted that it did excite her.

I asked if she had seen his cock. She wouldn’t answer so I pressed. She finally admitted that they had gotten naked on FaceTime together and he was rather well endowed. This fact turned me on. I told her so much.

So now a few hours ago he knocked on our door. I answered. He was handsome and well dressed. I can honestly see the attraction. I shook his hand and introduced myself and then introduced him to my wife. He was a perfect gentleman. He hugged her as if they had been separated for years and had a true longing for her. Then they walked to his car and left.

I’m not sure what they are doing or where they went. I can only image.
Sounds lihe my wifes first time except we talked about it and that everything should. Be different dress makeup attitude etc we agreed that she should plan everything without my k owledge ..We agreed no se. For 3/4 weeks and when she was ready go for it she came down stairs dressed like i never saw her before. She gad a drink.i coukd see her pussy was uncovered..She got up to leave i went to kiss her she pushed me away..I was told this body and PUSSY us not for you and it wont be till.I ger well ficked and Cum.filled you better hope it happens tonight or it could be along time before you get to touch me..She came home about 4 am . The next day she told me what happened she became a tdue hotwife that night and started fucki g other nen. About ine a month. It was been very rewarding for us she goes out to Fuck and zonetimes i do t k ow when its going to happen but our lives hVe chsnged so much our sex life is so much better and she says going out to fuck and omi g home well CUM FILLED IS EX OTING FOR HER

Reactions: Mazzi and dickhurtz
My wife is out on her first date with another man. This has been a long time coming. We had been discussing her seeing others for years now and until recently she was a hard no.

She did have a close call on vacation a few years but she wouldn’t take the final step.

About a month ago she admitted an attraction to a man at work but said she could never do that. I agreed but suggested that there were other men out there. She questioned me “you really want me to fuck other men?” I didn’t verbally answer but did give her a look of approval.

Do you want me to date?
Condoms?

I told her I was truly excited at the prospect of her dating and everything that comes with dating.

So tonight, after chatting and talking for a few days with a man she met online, she’s out on her first date. She was really nervous. I comforted her the best I could as she got ready. She has so much anxiety about my thoughts. I reassured her that I was very excited for both of us.

My answer “isn’t that kinda the point? I mean you can get it here and I love you but doesn’t it excite you to fuck another man?”

I asked if she had seen his cock. She wouldn’t answer so I pressed. She finally admitted that they had gotten naked on FaceTime together and he was rather well endowed. This fact turned me on. I told her so much.

So now a few hours ago he knocked on our door. I answered. He was handsome and well dressed. I can honestly see the attraction. I shook his hand and introduced myself and then introduced him to my wife. He was a perfect gentleman. He hugged her as if they had been separated for years and had a true longing for her. Then they walked to his car and left.

I bet the anticipation of it all was enormous for you, I know that waiting for my wife to come home or out to the car while I imagine what he is doing to her is almost as good as being there watching.

Reactions: Rem503

She tells me they went for drinks and flirted a lot. His place was close to the restaurant they were at so at some point they decided to go to his place.

She said she was dripping wet with excitement by the time they got to his place. He was a gentleman until the door shut, then she was his.

She wants to see him again tomorrow so we will see.
This is familiar ground for me, I agreed to my wife fucking a guy we both know, she needed some tyres for her car the guy was a bachelor and agreed to get 5hemfor her if she went out with him one night, I was happy with that,he was 15 years older than her and wasn't much to look at , problem was he was much better endowed than me he also lasted a lot longer, she loved it and when she got home that night she told me all about it and finished by telling me she was going back the next night to get it again, after that she was his whenever he wanted her , yes that ( old bachelor) had pussy whenever he wanted it up to 4/5 times a week on occasions.

Do you want me to date?
Condoms?

Okey-doke

excellent. your wife is a keeper.

Sounds lihe my wifes first time except we talked about it and that everything should. Be different dress makeup attitude etc we agreed that she should plan everything without my k owledge ..We agreed no se. For 3/4 weeks and when she was ready go for it she came down stairs dressed like i never saw her before. She gad a drink.i coukd see her pussy was uncovered..She got up to leave i went to kiss her she pushed me away..I was told this body and PUSSY us not for you and it wont be till.I ger well ficked and Cum.filled you better hope it happens tonight or it could be along time before you get to touch me..She came home about 4 am . The next day she told me what happened she became a tdue hotwife that night and started fucki g other nen. About ine a month. It was been very rewarding for us she goes out to Fuck and zonetimes i do t k ow when its going to happen but our lives hVe chsnged so much our sex life is so much better and she says going out to fuck and omi g home well CUM FILLED IS EX OTING FOR HER
Update Thatvwas 5 years ago.sge now has 3/4 regulars tgat she sees one of them avout every month. She has pueced nippples with 1/2 in 14 ga rings with matching tattoos onn each breast clevage area . Along with breat implants she was a C/D cup.shes now a 42 DOUBLE F . IN the last year things have changed extremely..Her tatttoo artist / piercer intriduced her to 2 guys tgat are really into tge lifestyle they are very well.endowed 10 in she only sees them about every 2 months or so due to.there size it took tine before she coujd fully take them.in her pussy or mouth.
The next thimg that happened was she added to to cleavage tatttoos . Xhanged her nippple rings to 1 in 10 ga theyvreally dhow uo depending what shes wesring her clothes na k eup heels etc has drastically changed as well she now wear 8 and 10 in.heels most over the knee or crotvh ho boots as well as 10 earrings along tbe edge of each ear. She recently told me she wants genital piecings A VCH AND INNER LABIA RINGS.she never ceases to amaze he she is so hot she enjoys a very intense sex life inside and outside of our marriage. She has told ne more than once she will.bever ever be a ONE COCK.WONAN EVER AGAIN FEEL FEEE TO.PM ME AND ASK ANYTHING NO MATTER HOW EXTRENE

This is familiar ground for me, I agreed to my wife fucking a guy we both know, she needed some tyres for her car the guy was a bachelor and agreed to get 5hemfor her if she went out with him one night, I was happy with that,he was 15 years older than her and wasn't much to look at , problem was he was much better endowed than me he also lasted a lot longer, she loved it and when she got home that night she told me all about it and finished by telling me she was going back the next night to get it again, after that she was his whenever he wanted her , yes that ( old bachelor) had pussy whenever he wanted it up to 4/5 times a week on occasions.
I love it. She loved his better cock.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
The bi

Do you want me to date?
Condoms?

The bit that jumped out to me was "She has so much anxiety about my thoughts". That is exactly what has been holding my wife back. She can't get her had round the fact that I won't be jealous. She said she would want to kill me and the woman if I slept with someone else and doesn't want to make me jealous. She loves the idea of fucking another man (without me there) but doesn't want to hurt me. That appears to be the final hurdle to try to overcome.

What I haven't explained to her is that I will be jealous but that's kind of what turns me on. I don't want her to have any concerns at all about my jealousy.

Happy for you that you made it happen!

Reactions: AndyCee777

wow thats hot.... as a cuck we are, i already came reading this. please share this with your wife.

Th

That’s so hot! Would love to hear details or if they do fuck again!

Reactions: Rem503
Congrats…I hope she has an amazing experience…I hope you enjoy the roller coaster ride of waiting.. try not to overdo it with yourself!! I know this has been a long time coming for you but remember it her mind,heart and body of the date.. when she returns home be sensitive to the fact, and go easy with the questions.. mostly try to be happy and supportive and she will share with you as she processes everything and is comfortable doing so (don’t push) thank her and reaffirm how much you appreciate her giving this a try and how much you love her!!!! Have Fun ,Enjoy The Ride And Please Keep Us Updated
I love when the wife’s new boyfriend comes over to the couples house and the husband meets the man who will be taking his wife on a date or dates.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku