Wife is heating up!

mopal

My wife is definitely heating up and growing more accustomed to the life as a shared wife. It has only been a little more than two weeks since her lovers last visit and she has already mentioned twice, that perhaps I should invite him over again.
She said "it's your job to share me and my pussy often you know", so I am planning a new meeting.
She asked me where I thought her lover should come on her and I said "in your mouth". She never lets me come in her mouth, but she just said "ok - if he wants he can come in my mouth".
So we will see if it happens next time - if it does I will kiss her with her mouth full of his sperm...

Anyone done sperm kisses?

This morning I woke up with a massive boner - as big and hard as I can get. My wife let me play a little with her pussy and when I could feel she was wet, I stuck my cock inside her. She let me, but didn't say a word and made no sounds of pleasure. Usually she moans and starts moving, but this time no reaction what so ever. I think she is waiting for me to arrange a meeting with her lover and is giving me a sort of silence treatment until I do. Also she has not sucked me for months, but it is the first thing she does for her lover.

Usually she moans and starts moving, but this time no reaction what so ever... Also she has not sucked me for months, but it is the first thing she does for her lover.

So happy for you and your wife (and the future Bulls)!

I find this treatment also incredibly arousing, and love it when my wife does something similar to me as well.

My wife does make sounds when we have sex, but they are nothing like the sounds she makes when she is with a Bull.

She will also say humiliating things to me sometimes like (I’ve used “XOXO” in replacement of Bulls):

“Baby, you don’t fill my up like XOXO does”

“Baby are you in yet, I can’t feel you”

“Don’t cum so soon, XOXO can last for so much longer”

My favourite though is when she says:

“Baby, you’re not turning me on, I’m going to close my eyes and picture XOXO fucking me with his big cock” and then she will scream out the Bull’s name while I’m trying to fuck her properly.

Reactions: mopal and novathick