Wife is on a date right now

This is very erotic to me. Does your cage cause you pain while you wife is away being fucked senseless?

My husband's cage does. His cock tries to become erect and it pulls very painfully on his balls.

Some have said a better fitting cage will greatly ease the pain but me knowing he's in a fair amount of pain while I'm experiencing bliss makes my experience so much better for me and knowing he wants to endure this pain for me make me love him even more.
Love Your Thinking ; )<~~

Reactions: Janderson32151
This is very erotic to me. Does your cage cause you pain while you wife is away being fucked senseless?

My husband's cage does. His cock tries to become erect and it pulls very painfully on his balls.

Some have said a better fitting cage will greatly ease the pain but me knowing he's in a fair amount of pain while I'm experiencing bliss makes my experience so much better for me and knowing he wants to endure this pain for me make me love him even more.
Love Your Thinking..;)<~

I delivered my wife to her bull about fifteen minutes ago. This is her walking up to his house in her dress, garter belt, stockings and heels!

All she does is remove her dress, bra and panties, jumps on top and starts riding.

Attachments

• IMG_20230813_151622764_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230813_151622764_HDR.jpg
    540.1 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20230813_151624360_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230813_151624360_HDR.jpg
    520.9 KB · Views: 104