Wife is pregnant by another man

Should she have other men cum in her ass or pussy

• Total voters
No one shoul have a child for sexual. Play ITS WROMG MOST OF THE GITS FONT STSY AROUNF PLUS DONT SUPPORT THE CHILD AND YOU HAVE TO RAISE THE CHILD FOR 18 YEARS AND IF TVE CHILD HAS A MEDICAL PROBLEM.THAT NEEDS THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER GROW UP DONT GET PREGNANT .AND RAISE A CHILD SO.YOU GET YOUR ROCKS OFF PERIOD DONT FUCKIG DO IT STOP. THINKING with you head Not with your COCK OR CUNT PEFIOD
very well said. great that here are NORMAL poeple also

Reactions: Desejo de corno
My younger wife is pregnant with another man’s baby, this is the fourth child that she will give birth to and all of the children are from other men. She is now wanting men to fill her growing ass with cum but I want her the ride them bareback and let them shoot their cum deep inside of her pregnant pussy, she says that her ass is the best place for other men to cum in because she is bearing a child but I think her pussy is still where they should cum what do you think?View attachment 1716192View attachment 1716194View attachment 1716197View attachment 1716198View attachment 1716199
you suck! The ONLY positive thing about this is that it is NOT YOUR CHILD for you are insane and crank and so the child can be lucky not being your offspring!!

Wow u don't know the dad is...wow that's so fucking hot... are they all mixed race or do u fuck white bulls? And is hubby OK with it
No, all six of my daughters have different fathers, non of them o know who is their father as I would have ten plus guys fuck me in the months up until I got pregnant. My hubby and I both discussed this before we did it as hubby can’t have kids, non existent sperm count, so not only a fantastic sexual kick for hot wife and cuck husband but also a way of us having a family.

Sally. Xx

Wow u don't know the dad is...wow that's so fucking hot... are they all mixed race or do u fuck white bulls? And is hubby OK with it
WARNING WARNING WARNING.

Please all be careful of this member Truepervert1020.

He has made sexual remarks about children in a PM. This is highly inappropriate and has no place on this site, this is an adult site for consenting adults not for the sick perversions he is into.

PLEASE BE AWARE AND AVOID HIM!

that was my worst fear during my hotwife fertile years. I didnt want to raise another man child and wanted to be sure I was the real father of our kids. My wife agreed and never let her bulls cum in her pussy until menopause. Of course there were accidents, suchs as condom broken or unexpected cumshots, fortunately with no consequences.

My younger wife is pregnant with another man’s baby, this is the fourth child that she will give birth to and all of the children are from other men. She is now wanting men to fill her growing ass with cum but I want her the ride them bareback and let them shoot their cum deep inside of her pregnant pussy, she says that her ass is the best place for other men to cum in because she is bearing a child but I think her pussy is still where they should cum what do you think?View attachment 1716192View attachment 1716194View attachment 1716197View attachment 1716198View attachment 1716199
Amazing ass hot pussy 🔥😋 looks awesome with mouth full of cock 😍

WARNING WARNING WARNING.

Please all be careful of this member Truepervert1020.

He has made sexual remarks about children in a PM. This is highly inappropriate and has no place on this site, this is an adult site for consenting adults not for the sick perversions he is into.

PLEASE BE AWARE AND AVOID HIM!