Wife is public use.

I fantasize about putting my wife in one of these arcade style machines in a men's public bathroom. I would come back later that day and see cum dripping from both her gaping holes from being fucked all day. Her ass would probably be red from getting smacked and people would've written on her like they do in the bathroom stalls. Things like "cum dumpster" written on her back or "insert cock here" near her asshole. Of course before I peel the used condom off her leg and let her out I would have to insert my money and take a turn on my well used wife's pussy too.

Screenshot_1.png

I fantasize about putting my wife in one of these arcade style machines in a men's public bathroom. I would come back later that day and see cum dripping from both her gaping holes from being fucked all day. Her ass would probably be red from getting smacked and people would've written on her like they do in the bathroom stalls. Things like "cum dumpster" written on her back or "insert cock here" near her asshole. Of course before I peel the used condom off her leg and let her out I would have to insert my money and take a turn on my well used wife's pussy too.

View attachment 998092
Good hard pusdy fucking yummy

Reactions: HiddenFox

View attachment 998092
Try this