Wife is showing interest

During our recent sex session i told her how much it turns on to see her tease me with another guy and be a hotwife. She responded she does enjoy getting attention from other men when we go out. I told her to wear more sexy dresses and she was receptive. Also i told her that it would be real turn on to watch her kiss another guy. She told me she would do it but gets conscious if i am around. I ordered a couple of lingerie from Shein and also sexy dresses.
I hope to continue this conversation during our pleasure time.
Do you think she will eventually agree to be a hotwife?

During our recent sex session i told her how much it turns on to see her tease me with another guy and be a hotwife. She responded she does enjoy getting attention from other men when we go out. I told her to wear more sexy dresses and she was receptive. Also i told her that it would be real turn on to watch her kiss another guy. She told me she would do it but gets conscious if i am around. I ordered a couple of lingerie from Shein and also sexy dresses.
I hope to continue this conversation during our pleasure time.
Do you think she will eventually agree to be a hotwife?
You already are one.

• Haha
Reactions: Redman69
Thanks ! I am not sure how to take the next step or make her take the lead.
The next step should be that you should let her have some online fun. Like talking to other men online hiding her identity... Like Omegle or online dating apps like tinder bumble
You'll get matches instantly.. she can flirt or sext infront of you and if it excites u more.. let her have a video call

I'd recommend "The Faithful Hotwife", I found on Amazon which was written by a woman and it takes them through a bunch of naughty challenges to build up their confidence in becoming or acting like a hotwife. It would loosen up to the idea of challenges and you can always get creative in how u wanna shape her ideas/thoughts

Thanks ! I am not sure how to take the next step or make her take the lead.
Sounds like your on the right track... i would say the next steps would be, get her to make some videos of her with the vibrator and in her lingerie.. later leading to online play with another man. Get her to make the connection and enjoy it and see where it leads. As a fantasy for an indian couple its mega to see a indian couple on here.

I'd recommend "The Faithful Hotwife", I found on Amazon which was written by a woman and it takes them through a bunch of naughty challenges to build up their confidence in becoming or acting like a hotwife. It would loosen up to the idea of challenges and you can always get creative in how u wanna shape her ideas/thoughts
Yes i agree. Naughty challenges to boost her confidence in herself and her body. As she already mentioned she likes attention.

Yes i agree. Naughty challenges to boost her confidence in herself and her body. As she already mentioned she likes attention.
You said you orderd her some sexy dresses here is teo ideas youbtwo get dtessed up for a night out sit where tge two of you can be seeb of she gets noticed . Make a comment or too your bring chrcked out if she seens interest you make aan excuse to makr calls go to.your job etc and you leave her for a while a d let nature take its course 2nd way Get het to get dressed up really secy tell.her you will meet here there after work nake sure it a place for dinner dancing etc you call her and tell.her you eill.be intouch soon after a half hour you call apologetic sorry still.at work so.your dressed up and tell her stay there get something to eat have a few drinks and i wil see you at home about 3/4 hours and let thngs happen .The next day ask her about what she wore did you have a good time what fod you eat etc That can be a good beginning for new playtime for her. Feel free to ask anything my wife has been a hotwife for 5 years

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
An update finally... it took sometime to pen it down as it has been crazy busy at work. We went to New Years party to a club in Philly with another couple. She wore sexy short dress and heels upon my request. We went out ordered few shots and started dancing. My friends gf took her away to dance. Friend and I had few more drinks 🍺. When we went looking for her i could see and her friend dancing with two guys and both of them were grinding. It was too hot to watch and at same time i was drunk. What happened next was unbelievable the one guy started making out with my wife. I am sure she was drunk as well and did not realize. I was feeling jealous ans at same time horny. My friends gf also was with a different guy.
Then my wife and the guy disappeared in the crowd when i came back from restroom. I went crazy searching for them and finally found them on a couch on a different floor making out snd he had his hands up her dress fingering her and kissing her. Her dress was pulled up exposing her milky white thighs. She didn't realize i was right there. He was squeezing her boobs as well. My friend came by and said its time to go and his gf swung by and pulled my wife away and we all drove back. It was an exciting experience. She denies anything like that happened next morning. What do i make of this ?

An update finally... it took sometime to pen it down as it has been crazy busy at work. We went to New Years party to a club in Philly with another couple. She wore sexy short dress and heels upon my request. We went out ordered few shots and started dancing. My friends gf took her away to dance. Friend and I had few more drinks 🍺. When we went looking for her i could see and her friend dancing with two guys and both of them were grinding. It was too hot to watch and at same time i was drunk. What happened next was unbelievable the one guy started making out with my wife. I am sure she was drunk as well and did not realize. I was feeling jealous ans at same time horny. My friends gf also was with a different guy.
Then my wife and the guy disappeared in the crowd when i came back from restroom. I went crazy searching for them and finally found them on a couch on a different floor making out snd he had his hands up her dress fingering her and kissing her. Her dress was pulled up exposing her milky white thighs. She didn't realize i was right there. He was squeezing her boobs as well. My friend came by and said its time to go and his gf swung by and pulled my wife away and we all drove back. It was an exciting experience. She denies anything like that happened next morning. What do i make of this ?
have you taken her back there again?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Another interesting encounter on a cruise holiday. We went on a cruise to the Caribbean recently and the room service guy took every opportunity to talk to her and become more friendly. Will share details soon.
Plz update soon, it seems ur sexy wife is yearning to explore the thrill of a new cock up inside her hot and maybe needy married pussy., what are your ages? Did she notice the local mens swelled pants legs of big Black cocks in caribbean? did you or she make note of it?
Id love to learn more about u2 and your upcuming hot wife adventures, it will be a thrill to know how her thrilling adventures develope., make sure she takes her 1st big new cock bare naked until shes deep seeded for the ultimate thrill.. Her natural desires are much greater in her fertile days.. she will be surely hooked, "color me anxious" to learn more, a DM with info would surely make my day..,good luck...

Reactions: dickhurtz
No we have not gone back to the club. Back to routine work life.
Go again soon, or visit another club, prefer one with hotwife environment, or with Black men hunting white wifes,,,,or white couples.. U could get a Great Taboo event u2 are in need of, u could find just how proud of her u really are..