Wife is taking control today, our journey - Can you help give her ideas?

My wife Vixen has decided to take total control of my cock, orgasms and all things sexual. She will be setting up a profile tonight and posting on here from her perspective. She is a little hesitant about cuckolding and all the things that go with it. Maybe helping her with some comments or ideas.

We started last night, Sunday at 9pm. She had me put a cage on this morning and just allowed me to take it off. I guess I was anxious and woke up at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep until after 5am. Since I work from home I slept in and started a little late. I missed my 7am locking by 90 minutes. She informed me that I might be in trouble.

Now to get Vixen set up with a profile so she can comment..... Oh an pics of her in our profile.

Hi! Steel's wife, Vixen here. As he said above we started a journey last night. But he didn't tell you about the 45 minute edging session he had to seal our agreement. 25+ edges before I allowed him to have a torturous orgasm - his last one for the foreseeable future..... While I am still learning and embracing the cuckold experience am looking forward to being in control and pushing my own boundaries as well as his.

Attachments

• 20220107_155512.jpg
    20220107_155512.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 20220205_135433(1).jpg
    20220205_135433(1).jpg
    614.4 KB · Views: 39
Hello, both of you. Welcome. Vixen, if you need any suggestions for punishment or want some interesting to do for yourself, I'd be glad to give you ideas

Reactions: Johnfun
A fan favorite is to leave him caged but get him hard. Use a vibrator or anything. Just make that erection hurt. Of course do this on repeat and deny the orgasm. Dont let him out between erections. Hard to soft to hard again.
Personally I'm curious how many times you can cycle him in an hour

• Love
Reactions: coastalkid
Hi! Steel's wife, Vixen here. As he said above we started a journey last night. But he didn't tell you about the 45 minute edging session he had to seal our agreement. 25+ edges before I allowed him to have a torturous orgasm - his last one for the foreseeable future..... While I am still learning and embracing the cuckold experience am looking forward to being in control and pushing my own boundaries as well as his.
You both look amazing…🔥🥵🔥😈🌹

Reactions: Vixencucksteel
Send him to the bar with a butt plug and caged to hang out at the bar with his buddies. After a few beers he'll have to use the bathroom and he'll probably have to sit for that.

The other would be having him cum from being pegged ONLY.