Wife is up to something.........

JMNBABE

Couple
I have learned over the years what to look for to tell she is about to start another relationship: she starts exercising again, she is MUCH more intimate towards me, she starts keeping her cell phone CLOSE to her and is on it all the time, even 4 AM, sudden "work trips" come up......

This month, after 2 years of NO outside relationships due to COVID which also ended her 11 year affair with her Boss/Lover, ALL of these things have started happening again. Normally, I would be excited to see this happen......but this is with a guy that came VERY close to breaking us up when they were involved before, and the odd thing is they never actually had sex (as in penis in vagina).....it was more of an emotional affair with SOME kissing and groping mixed in when they were both quite drunk.

I managed to get hold of her phone while she was in the shower and noticed she had been texting him recently.....quite flirty too. Asked him if he was "ready to come back to "work", and she added the quotes around the word WORK.....he had sent her a Happy Birthday message out of the blue, and that was what led to the rest of the conversation. He used to work for the company, but got involved with drugs and ended up being "allowed to quit" versus get fired. She won't admit to it, but I am quite sure he was involving her in the drugs too. I do have ONE non-negotiable rule, and drugs is it. Not that I believe she has followed it to the letter......

So I am having those damned Cuck angst feelings all over again.......excited that she is excited and right now I am her outlet for that excitement (we have had sex more this month than we have all the rest of the year...still with a condom, she is absolute about that), she is looking better because she dresses "for him" daily in case he may call and want to cam talk (hasn't admitted this, but puts on makeup every morning now, takes a LONG time selecting an outfit that is REALLY sexy in comparison to how she has been dressing, is in the pool every evening doing water exercises, and is aggressively sexual towards me now, got her nails done really flashy recently (something he liked and got her to do) instead of nice but sensible for computer use..........

So no doubt something is up.......not sure if it will lead to them actually meeting, but she suddenly has to go to Boston in 2 weeks to something he might attend too if he is back working in the profession. This came up AFTER I found their chats on her phone.....which is how things have happened in the past. Her affairs start behind my back, and she lets me know about them eventually.

Exciting that she is at least interested in stepping out again...but a bit nervous that it is with this guy, given their history. He is not looking for permanent affairs, he hit on everything in the office when he worked there. SHE was the one that wanted "more" and we had some serious talks about that situation when this happened years ago. Not much I can do that won't just stir the pot........sit back and see where it goes. But is is kinda' fun that she is "sexier" again and interested.

Anyone else ever have this happen......or their lifestyle goes this way?

CW

Not a lot of interest, but it's an outlet for me and my angst anyway........I dropped her off at the airport today for the Boston trip. I assume it's really in Boston, I did not check her reservation. Honestly not even sure how or if one can do that. She texted me a few times after, claiming she was on the plane but sitting on the runway due to some problem.

In the interim since the first post, I made another discovery........she has been complaining about our cell phone coverage here, and finally got the company to switch her over to a new provider and then had my company phone switched over also. Then I found out she has kept her original phone active with the other service AND has changed it to either only "facial recognition" or has changed the code to access it as none I try works. So she now has a private cell phone that I have no access to and there are no new texts to the guy she was texting on the phone I can get in to. MAYBE it was just a few texts, but then why the need for a private phone?

So sitting here doing the "cuckold thing"...vacillating from extreme angst and anger and WORRY and can't even get a HINT of an erection......to ROCK HARD is she doing it again I sure HOPE so!! Just texted that she made her connecting flight....so that suggests some truth in where she said she was headed anyway. She laid the groundwork for not being available in the evenings too...."we have a lot of "planned events" in the evening but I will try to call or text".

So I sit and wait, try to keep my mind occupied elsewhere...........gonna' try a HOT shower, see if that relieves any angst. Or gives me somehting to play with!! LOL

CW

Reactions: antoniodicro
We had something similar only in our case it was an old boyfriend of the wife. They were high school sweethearts but after graduation they broke up and moved on. Then came the 20 year high school reunion which was out of state. Initially she planned to go just to go no other reason or interest in seeing him again. A few months they started texting innocently at first. He was in a relationship and she was not going to tell him about our open marriage. But as the date got closer things got a little heavier between them. The wife finally told him about us and he was school with it. She did not really discuss it with me and I did not realize the context of their discussions until she told me her plans. Needless to say she went to the reunion without me and met him and they spent the night together. I did not think much of it but over the months she became more and more interested in him. Even to the point where the old feeling came back and she was having a hard time figuring out how she could love two men at once. We talked it out and now matter how in to it she got she said she would never go back to him, she just enjoyed the thrill of the emotions he brought back in her. Long story short her feeling cooled, she did fuck him again I was there but waited in another hotel room and he stop by to see her when he came through our state and the wife gave him a nice blowjob. Today they still chat but she has kind of moved on and does not really have interest in him.

As far as the angst you are feeling I get that. The wife has left to visit other guys on three occasions as well as me not being around when she met some others. Speaking for myself I actually like the feeling of not knowing what is going on and letting my imagination take over. One thing I will add is the wife always shares the juicy details when she returns, does your wife let you know what happened to?

She eventually clues me in..............but generally her relationships start "behind my back" and then she will tell me about them either just before they have sex (which she defines as penis in vagina, everything leading up to that is NOT sex.....), or sometimes well after like her Boss/Lover. Her relationship with her Boss/Lover.......it was 2 YEARS before she actually admitted it to me.

Not that I didn't suspect, but it was that long before she sat down and told me what was going on......and that was following an hastily planned trip to Cancun together to "discuss business" which was really a celebration of their decision to become full time any time Lovers, versus the "only when we travel for business" relationship they had the first 2 years. Her reason for telling me were 2-fold......first she wanted me to know so that she would be able to see him on short notice without creating problems between us; and secondly, there was a VERY good chance that she had come home PREGNANT!! And, it was intentional....And to be sure that if she was pregnant it was Tom's baby, THEY were going to be having sex but I would NOT, at least not intercourse!!! She informed me of this situation while in bed, dressed VERY sexy, and stroking my erect penis as she admitted her affair and possible pregnancy. She assumed that the cum flying everywhere orgasm I had at the announcement of the possible pregnancy and her decision about having sex with him until she knew for sure was my acceptance of the situation!! LOLLOL

Most of her admission of her affairs have gone this way over the years. They always work. Tonite, since I posted, she has texted me twice, called twice, insisted that we "facetime" the second time so she could tell me she was "out to dinner and would call me when she got back"......LOTS of loud music in the background, and she made a point of bouncing the phone around in a manner that showed me she was dressed VERY sexy in a sheer top, short skirt, but did not let me see WHO she was out with but there was definitely someone else there. Could just be the vanilla guy she went with, but I really don't know and I am so wound up that my back hurts!! (I have a bad back that REALLY goes to hell when I am stressed).

So, waiting, wondering, horny, distressed, worried, and HAPPY all in the space of 15 minutes and then it starts all over again........

CW

Reactions: Romey and Xiahh