Wife looking for a real shy guy that she can teach!

cjhopper

Couple
For our 15 years of marriage J has tickled the good parts in my mind and in my pants. I have had a nagging fantasy of sharing her with a guy. She knows of my fantasy and tells me "you're nutz". J on the other hand has a need to help what she sees as socially limited guys. She tried all sorts of strategies over the years. J believes these guys basically need social help. The night I introduced her to Shy Stanley she had the right ideas! I had to live with the knowledge I had changed our marriage forever.

She sees guys hanging in the shadows of public places. Afraid to make contact with a female thinking the girl will not talk to a guy like him. It is sad to watch this happen for no reason other than his opinion of himself. My wife has always felt sorry for them. She often will smile or say hello when opportunity presents itself to make his day. J wanted to help in a meaningful way, being a guy I offer my thoughts on the matter. Those usually gets me in "trouble" in a fun way. I believe she took my suggestions to heart but never acted on them. J is not a slut or hotwife, yet.

As I was saying my wife J has always had a soft spot for guys that appear innocent and shy.

The wallflower.

The sad sack.

The Introvert.

My favorite is the computer geek.

I just never knew her soft spot had a soft spot.

J sees the shy, insecure guys asking for help, needing help.

She has made shy guys her personal rehab projects. Interesting times!

She wants to help. She tries to be close to her new project. J will be the girl next door to get him comfortable around her. I see the horny wallflowers thoughts often go directly to her boobs.
s_02.gif

Trying to show a guy he has as much chance as the next guy she will accompany him to a public place get the social juices flowing. I have seen her teach a guy to interact in public. J tells him how to act, how and what to say, be clean, dress nicely and smile. The classes continue till she see "improvement". She will go to a coffee shop or other public place to role play a female alone. The SG (shy guy) approaches her with a smile to try one of the opening lines she teaches, his opening line and her friendship is guaranteed, making the guy feel a little more at ease. J smiles at him and begins the social banter. She uses leading answers to keep him open to the encounter. Her body language is large and easy to read. The shy one usually opens up to her as time passes. At times I got the feeling her project was wanting to do more than talk, her shapely MILF body is exciting to a wallflower and me. J plays the interested lady and will take the interaction to a level she believes he can handle, even a little touching? Sure thing! She teaches light touching of hands, arms,or lower back. Even upper leg touches are not unheard of if it seems appropriate. The leg touching usually surprises him little at first, but smiles always follow.

I often wonder/fantasize how far the touching could go? Would I be able to handle the class then?

J has always been good in the roll play game, whether playing shy or sexy she has great confidence and body language. I will vouch for her use of body language on me.

Lucky guy when she decides to take him on as a project. The many things she will teach him are exciting for me.

That leads me to the story of our 1 st wife sharing experience. I should say she did the sharing. I was the audience/participant.