Wife looking for sexting partner

Wife has taken a liking to setting as of late. Her current partner often times leaves her disappointed in his lack/timing of her hellos. Expressed this to me just the other day. We live in Florida so eastern time zone would work best for her. I will not include a picture of her here, that could be asked by you to her. She's very new to this, but gets the conversation going rather quickly once a connection has been made. If interested let me know. It would be via text, I bought her a phone just for her play times, her mother lives with us so no voice/video communication just yet. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. Being young and hung will get you points from the beginning. Respect is a requirement. BarncledBill
Saw a few of her pics, she has a very sexy figure on her. My Wife and I just joined the site recently and are new to this. She just had her first sexting experience and we both allow each other to message with other couples. You can see our pics on our profile. Id love to chat with your wife if she is interested.

Saw a few of her pics, she has a very sexy figure on her. My Wife and I just joined the site recently and are new to this. She just had her first sexting experience and we both allow each other to message with other couples. You can see our pics on our profile. Id love to chat with your wife if she is interested.
I'll have to check with her, she's gotten busy with work and family. If your wife would like to sext with Olive, I'm pretty sure she'd be interested in that too. It would be several days due to family visiting.
Bill

Reactions: illownher
I'll have to check with her, she's gotten busy with work and family. If your wife would like to sext with Olive, I'm pretty sure she'd be interested in that too. It would be several days due to family visiting.
Bill
Yes Adriana has had a fantasy about being with another woman and would be open to chatting with her or the four of us swapping if you both are interested. We are just messaging for now.

Wife has taken a liking to setting as of late. Her current partner often times leaves her disappointed in his lack/timing of her hellos. Expressed this to me just the other day. We live in Florida so eastern time zone would work best for her. I will not include a picture of her here, that could be asked by you to her. She's very new to this, but gets the conversation going rather quickly once a connection has been made. If interested let me know. It would be via text, I bought her a phone just for her play times, her mother lives with us so no voice/video communication just yet. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. Being young and hung will get you points from the beginning. Respect is a requirement. BarncledBill
Not young, 58. But have 7 live in florida too and looking for a change to the hum drum with the wife

Love to.lets do

Hi I m sameerdewan from India a professional playboy bull and breeder for Ladies and couples

Are you guys still looking?

Hey there Bill. I am in Texas but I used to live in Pensacola and Ft. Lauderdale back in the day and I really miss going to publix to shop and admire the scenery in bikinis that wandered around shopping as well. Lol. I am very interested in exploring and experiencing the opportunity to be chosen as a candidate for the position in question. I am highly respectful of any limits or boundaries that you may put in place and I am neither pushy nor overbearing and most definitely not overwhelming unless it is the thing that is desired. I am very tactful and can be as bad of a boy as needed. I am also able to separate the thoughts of becoming anything other than that in which you seek, meaning i will be available in any capacity you yourself are going to want me to be, I am not the person who is going to try to alienate the attention or anything else for that matter from you because I am ultimately functioning on the guidelines you yourself are going to set in place. I work for you ultimately and am on your team is the point. I don't catch feelings and I am very good at the things you are looking for i can guarantee you that. I can send you any and all requests and requirements with no questions or hesitation to include pictures videos and even a bit of a audition of an interaction if needed. I will leave you with these things to ponder and I am excited to hear from you at your earliest convenience. You can reach me at xxxnvxxxii@gmail.com and from there we can get more detail oriented and acquainted as well . Until then... -N