Wife looking for sexting partner

BarnacledBill

Couple
Sep 4, 2022
Wife has taken a liking to setting as of late. Her current partner often times leaves her disappointed in his lack/timing of her hellos. Expressed this to me just the other day. We live in Florida so eastern time zone would work best for her. I will not include a picture of her here, that could be asked by you to her. She's very new to this, but gets the conversation going rather quickly once a connection has been made. If interested let me know. It would be via text, I bought her a phone just for her play times, her mother lives with us so no voice/video communication just yet. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. Being young and hung will get you points from the beginning. Respect is a requirement. BarncledBill

Tripman

Couple
From
FL, US
Mar 6, 2022
Florida, USA
Wife has taken a liking to setting as of late. Her current partner often times leaves her disappointed in his lack/timing of her hellos. Expressed this to me just the other day. We live in Florida so eastern time zone would work best for her. I will not include a picture of her here, that could be asked by you to her. She's very new to this, but gets the conversation going rather quickly once a connection has been made. If interested let me know. It would be via text, I bought her a phone just for her play times, her mother lives with us so no voice/video communication just yet. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. Being young and hung will get you points from the beginning. Respect is a requirement. BarncledBill
I live in Florida

Mar 20, 2018
Dade city fl
I live in Florida also. I'm charming, educated, and romantic. I'd love to chat with your wife. I promise to keep her entertained. Kik jonlikestoes

Norwaysense

Male
From
Norway
Nov 28, 2022
Osøyro, Norway
Hey, and thank you for sharing :)
I am very sure that your wife would enjoy some contact with me :). Feel free to drop me a message..

illownher

Male
Nov 16, 2022
Dm me very interested

Blondegrandpa

Male
From
FL, US
Jan 4, 2023
Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
Did you ever find a young Buck for her?