Wife looking for sexting partner

BarnacledBill

Couple
Sep 4, 2022
Wife has taken a liking to setting as of late. Her current partner often times leaves her disappointed in his lack/timing of her hellos. Expressed this to me just the other day. We live in Florida so eastern time zone would work best for her. I will not include a picture of her here, that could be asked by you to her. She's very new to this, but gets the conversation going rather quickly once a connection has been made. If interested let me know. It would be via text, I bought her a phone just for her play times, her mother lives with us so no voice/video communication just yet. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. Being young and hung will get you points from the beginning. Respect is a requirement. BarncledBill

Wife has taken a liking to setting as of late. Her current partner often times leaves her disappointed in his lack/timing of her hellos. Expressed this to me just the other day. We live in Florida so eastern time zone would work best for her. I will not include a picture of her here, that could be asked by you to her. She's very new to this, but gets the conversation going rather quickly once a connection has been made. If interested let me know. It would be via text, I bought her a phone just for her play times, her mother lives with us so no voice/video communication just yet. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. Being young and hung will get you points from the beginning. Respect is a requirement. BarncledBill
I live in Florida

I live in Florida also. I'm charming, educated, and romantic. I'd love to chat with your wife. I promise to keep her entertained. Kik jonlikestoes

Hey, and thank you for sharing :)
I am very sure that your wife would enjoy some contact with me :). Feel free to drop me a message..

Dm me very interested

Did you ever find a young Buck for her?

If you're still interested in this, I am game! I've done this before and would love to with your wife!!!

Young and hung guy, ready for action! I know she'll love me ;) hit me up!