Wife meeting her old college classmate this weekend

RobG1908

Male
Jun 15, 2021
South UK
Since the start of Covid, the opportunities for my wife to meet other guys have been non-existent – in fact it was a little while before that since she was last with anyone but me, several years now.

But one aspect of lockdown has provided an exciting opportunity – a few months in, Em was unexpectedly contacted ion Facebook by a guy she used to go to college with, some 30 odd years ago, and who she hasn’t heard from since.

Now Em had told me a little about this guy – how he was always trying desperately to get into her panties at college, how everyone thought he was a bit of a nerd, but when they went on a class field trip that culminated in a beach barbecue where everyone stripped off and went skinny-dipping, how all the girls were amazed at just how big his cock was.

Anyway, since he got back in touch, Em has been chatting to him online, and tells me he’s turned into quite the charmer. She usually hides their chats from me, but in the snippets I’ve seen they’ve been quite intimate and flirty.

This weekend he will be in Brighton, a town about an hour and a half from where we live. Em has told me she’s going to meet him there for lunch, traveling there by train. I offered to drive her there, but she said no.

I asked where they were having lunch, and she said the restaurant at his hotel.

She also said she’s going to aim to get there a bit early so she can ‘have a look around the shops’. In one of their chat threads I’ve seen, they were exchanging links to the websites of various lingerie shops in Brighton and some of the particular outfits they both liked.

So my fevered imagination now has them meeting for lunch, then going shopping together for a sexy outfit that she can wear for him when they go back to his hotel room – and him finally getting the opportunity to remove her panties and introduce her to his impressive penis!

She’s still maintaining that they’re ‘just meeting for lunch’.

The only slight cloud on the horizon is that there’s a rail strike scheduled for this weekend – perhaps I should write to the shop stewards and tell them that the chance for my wife to get fucked by another guy for the first time in years depends on the trains running!

So, Em is on the train heading for Brighton and her meeting with John for the first time in 30 odd years.

She was intending to go in early to look around the shops, but after texting back and forth with him until after 11pm last night, it seems they've now arranged to meet in a coffee shop in The Lanes before having lunch in the restaurant in his hotel.

She's wearing a light cotton summer dress with a jacket, and hold-up stockings. She spent a long time in the bathroom getting ready this morning, including longer than usual in the shower, so I suspect some grooming was involved, although I didn't get the chance to see.

I've been pretty much constantly hard for the last 12 hours! lol

So, I didn’t hear anything for over 2 hours. About an hour ago I texted her to ask how it was going.

I just got a response now – from the number of typos I would say that there was more than one cocktail taken!

She said it was a great meal, and the hotel is fabulous – interesting that she said ‘hotel’ rather than ‘restaurant’, so I wonder how much she’s seen of it!

I asked her what they’re going to be doing this afternoon, but no reply yet!