Wife meeting her old college classmate this weekend

So a little text exchange with Em on the train:

Me: So did you enjoy your day with John?

Em: Yes, very much!

Me: And was he still trying to get into your panties?

Em: LOL! Yes, very much!

Me: And did he succeed this time?

Em: Well…

Me: I’ll take that as a yes! And is he as big as you remembered?

Em: God, yes!

Me: You are going to have to tell me ALL about it when you get home!

Em: Maybe tomorrow – I’m very tired. A bit tipsy. And a bit sore!

congratulation 🙏

Reactions: maiale1975

Yessss!

So she's just told me she's sitting on the train with no panties on. When I asked why, she said 'I couldn't find them'.

That summer dress she's wearing is not particularly long, and is very thin. Hot to think of her sitting there naked underneath.

What's the betting John hid her panties and has kept them??

I'm curious to know why she wasn't texting you back or sending pics or videos? Are you her sub? I'd want to know what was going in if it was me

Apologies to those who have been asking for an update – yesterday was mostly decompressing, debriefing, and Em catching up on some sleep!

So at the moment I haven’t had all the details, but will share what I know so far.

Em said when they first met it was a little awkward at first, as although they hadn’t met for 30 odd years, they had been chatting quite extensively over the last few weeks and the chats had (she now admits) got pretty flirty. So they sat and drank coffee and chatted about their time at college, then went for a walk around the shops.

Em says the ice was broken a little when they walked past a shop window displaying sexy lingerie, and John looked at her appraisingly and said ‘you would look amazing in that!’ – which made Em tingle.

They went to a cocktail bar near the seafront and had a couple of drinks, which made Em begin to relax, then went back to the restaurant in the hotel for lunch – where more wine was consumed. She says by this stage they were much more comfortable with each other, and John was flirting and teasing very openly, which she was enjoying.

So the story with the dress is that Em ‘accidentally’ spilled wine on it. This seems to me such an obvious ploy, but she swears it was a genuine accident – and by now she was definitely under the influence of the drink.

So she went with John to his room to try to sponge off the stain (he hadn’t checked in, so he had to do that first – Em says she felt a bit awkward hanging around at the reception desk while he got the room key, as she obviously didn’t have any luggage with her).

Now here’s the key part – I’ve seen the dress, and where the stain was – and there was no reason why she couldn’t have sponged it off while still wearing the dress. But guess what? She decided she had to take it off to clean it properly. I guess he saw through that as easily as I did! Em admits that after his earlier comment she was really wanting him to see her in her underwear.

So she sponged off the dress and lay on his bed in her underwear ‘while it dried’.

You won’t be surprised to hear that he very quickly joined her on the bed – and a short time later the underwear was removed, and he fulfilled his long-held ambition of ‘getting into her panties’!

Em said the sex lasted a surprisingly long time – after the sexually-charged build-up she kind of expected it to be over quite quickly, but she said he was actually very skilled and controlled.

Afterwards, they lay in bed naked together and chatted – she said he was very smug about finally having managed to get inside her.

Finally Em said she had to get the train home, and went to have a shower. But when she came back to the room naked, he grabbed her again and took her doggie-fashion over the end of the bed – so a second shower was needed!

As I mentioned before, Em couldn’t find her panties, so had to leave without them. John walked her to the station and had a last smooch and fondle of her buttocks through the thin dress before she got on the train.

I'm curious to know why she wasn't texting you back or sending pics or videos? Are you her sub? I'd want to know what was going in if it was me
I would have loved her to send pics and updates too, but I think there were two basic reasons.

First, she was still maintaining the story (and maybe even to herself) that she was just going to meet him socially for lunch, to catch up after all those years. Although she's been with other guys since we've been married, it's always been very spontaneous and 'of the moment'. She's never pre-planned anything before or been on 'dates', so this time was out of the box for her - and I'm not sure she was ready to admit that she went there specifically with the intention of fucking him.
Second, it seems that he loved the idea that she was cheating on me with her - apparently it would have spoiled his day if he'd thought I knew about it and approved!