Wife needs more cock

My wife doesn’t know it yet but she needs some more cock in her life. She’s very hot and enjoys sex but there are times when her inner slut comes out and when that happens, I’m not enough for her. I can see her handling multiple cocks and make her cum so hard. She needs that feeling. Her pussy gets so wet and she’s very athletic so she can be tough, which is the hottest part about her. I can imagine her fucking 2 or 3 guys at once easily. Cumming all over the place, then they can all leave and I will clean her up and finish her off.

My wife doesn’t know it yet but she needs some more cock in her life. She’s very hot and enjoys sex but there are times when her inner slut comes out and when that happens, I’m not enough for her. I can see her handling multiple cocks and make her cum so hard. She needs that feeling. Her pussy gets so wet and she’s very athletic so she can be tough, which is the hottest part about her. I can imagine her fucking 2 or 3 guys at once easily. Cumming all over the place, then they can all leave and I will clean her up and finish her off.
I love it

I'd slam my hard cock deep inside of her

Reactions: 1976Adam
Sure dear you can try our service