Wife off out tonight. Im a wannabe cuck but wife dosent know...yet.

Think she's leaving out some details?
Not really, i pretty sure nothing much happened but i would also be shocked if they never got chatted up or spoke about some guys etc. They are both gorgeous and pretty loud when drunk. She dosent seem cagey about it but hasnt said much either.
Im just encouraging her (and her sister) to go again soon.

Not really, i pretty sure nothing much happened but i would also be shocked if they never got chatted up or spoke about some guys etc. They are both gorgeous and pretty loud when drunk. She dosent seem cagey about it but hasnt said much either.
Im just encouraging her (and her sister) to go again soon.
Could you talk to her sister about your desires? She might be happy to coax her, even getting an erotic thrill from it.

I really wish she wasnt joking but she often says things like that so shock her sister (my wife) and make her laugh.
I often discreetly catch them pointing out guys to each other, sometimes openly.
You should have texted her and asked if her lipstick was on someone else's dick yet and, if it was, can she send you pics to spice up your evening home.

You should have texted her and asked if her lipstick was on someone else's dick yet and, if it was, can she send you pics to spice up your evening home.
I did mention it, she sent a pic of her and her sister (a little drunk and giggling). I put " nice to see you still have your lipstick on my sexy hotwife lol".
I often call her my sexy hotwife in messages. She has never mentioned it or said anything about it though"

I did mention it, she sent a pic of her and her sister (a little drunk and giggling). I put " nice to see you still have your lipstick on my sexy hotwife lol".
I often call her my sexy hotwife in messages. She has never mentioned it or said anything about it though"
Wait what?! You're supposed to say you're a little disappointed to see she still has her lipstick on. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: MissMyWife
Could you talk to her sister about your desires? She might be happy to coax her, even getting an erotic thrill from it.
I have started to try with her sister. Slowly and carefully as she will tell my wife everything and vice versa.
I asked if my wife had "talked" to her that night. She asked about what? I just said oh anything. She replied they didnt talk much as it was loud and busy.
Next time they are out i will ask again and get her curious. When she asks what about i will say something about our sex life etc and see how she replies.
Wait what?! You're supposed to say you're a little disappointed to see she still has her lipstick on. :sneaky:
I know i know lol i was hoping as she was drunk she may have answered it like a challenge.

I have started to try with her sister. Slowly and carefully as she will tell my wife everything and vice versa.
I asked if my wife had "talked" to her that night. She asked about what? I just said oh anything. She replied they didnt talk much as it was loud and busy.
Next time they are out i will ask again and get her curious. When she asks what about i will say something about our sex life etc and see how she replies.
I know i know lol i was hoping as she was drunk she might have replied as a challenge.

My wife is off out tonight with her sister to see a live rock band. They are going for drinks first (they both dont drink often but get drunk quickly, so fingers crossed). They will be dressed up and looking sexy, they are both gorgeous as well, and hopefully a little tipsy, just the 2 of them in a different town in a lively bar. I dream of them getting git on and flirting but as we havent had "the talk" i cant just say it but would love to say something or message her if she is drunk etc, just not sure what to say as a hint or encouragement.
Oh I love the anticipation in situations like this! Even though you know the dream probably won’t happen, the giddyness of thinking she might hook up is so great.

• Love
Reactions: Goodhubby7
Every woman should have lots of lovers. September 2022 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

Next item - hope you will share the details of your past and current sex and your kinky fantasies and how you would play with me. Where are you located? I want to be your sub sissy slut online cuckold till we meet and play.

Reactions: Mxfunguy