Wife on a date this weekend

Sorry for keep up with some updates. Been traveling for work. Will post more when I can get to a hotel. Here's the latest:
Hydie is still hanging out with him and will be this weekend till I get home on Monday. I've asked her if there has been more then just one guy and she told me that he has invite some friends over for a party for tonight. She has been hanging out with him today and took alittle trip with him today along the coast. She sent me some pic of her with him today. I'm leaving him out of the pic's:
2.jpg
1.jpg
The guy she is with has promised me pic of her tonight. Will update later.

Little update. Been talking with Hydie and she is thinking about doing another meet again. Also I had lunch today with one of the guys she was with over the weekend. He let me know alot more about my wife. And showed me some pics of her that he just took for himself.
Sorry for keep up with some updates. Been traveling for work. Will post more when I can get to a hotel. Here's the latest:
Hydie is still hanging out with him and will be this weekend till I get home on Monday. I've asked her if there has been more then just one guy and she told me that he has invite some friends over for a party for tonight. She has been hanging out with him today and took alittle trip with him today along the coast. She sent me some pic of her with him today. I'm leaving him out of the pic's:
View attachment 133458
View attachment 133459
The guy she is with has promised me pic of her tonight. Will update later.
Can't wait to see more pics. Lol

I've got to get to work in the mourning. Will post any updates from them then. I'll be going to bed tonight thinking about her again.

Reactions: Rohit