Wife on a date this weekend

dannyst

Nov 4, 2018
My wife Hydie has been on a date since yesterday mourning with a guy she hooked up with online. This is Hydie:
1.jpg
Hi told her she could spend the full weekend with him and to have fun. This is the first time she has been with another guy beside me. We got married right out of highschool. We have been talking about doing this for a few years now. And she finally warmed up to the idea. The guy she is with has sent me a few pic of them.
Yesterday he took her out to dinner and to a show I guess. He txt me 2 pics of her when I ask him how she was doing:
22.jpg
4.jpg
At around 9 p.m last night I got a txt from her stating she was at his place. She stated the he has a house overlooking the ocean. I just responded " Have fun tonight"

At 10:30 p.m. I got a txt from him with this pic:
View attachment 130407

he looks pretty big. Did she pick him for that reason? Are you going to be allowed to watch at some point. I couldnt imagine not being there the first time! Well done. You are a stronger man than me :)

Update: Just got a txt from him stating: " Out with Hydie right now getting some food"
22.jpg
" We will be head back to my place in alittle bit. Got a surprise for her. Asked another guy to come over, he's a message therapist that is going to give her a erotic massage"