Wife on long weekend date with one of her bosses

Sua esposa toma anticoncepcional? Use preservativo?

my wife filled me in somewhat. she said they spent a lot of the weekend in bed or should I say they were fucking. she said he would have her put on a mini skirt and an almost see though blouse and go out. no bra or panties. he would have her flash her pussy and then they would find somewhere they could fuck. she told me she was nervous at the start but then really got into it. Seems he enjoyed the thrill and she started to enjoy it too. As with all the other guys she has been with he filled her with cum in every hole.
She said she won't be going out tonight because she is well used. She has told me that this boss is going on a business trip in a few weeks and wants her to be his "assistant" lol. we know what that means. It will be a week long and she said she already accepted. I can just imagine all the fun she will have...

Reactions: Tof82
How’d her long weekend go?
As I posted before, here is my post:
My wife filled me in somewhat. she said they spent a lot of the weekend in bed or should I say they were fucking. she said he would have her put on a mini skirt and an almost see though blouse and go out. no bra or panties. he would have her flash her pussy and then they would find somewhere they could fuck. she told me she was nervous at the start but then really got into it. Seems he enjoyed the thrill and she started to enjoy it too. As with all the other guys she has been with he filled her with cum in every hole.
She said she won't be going out tonight because she is well used. She has told me that this boss is going on a business trip in a few weeks and wants her to be his "assistant" lol. we know what that means. It will be a week long and she said she already accepted. I can just imagine all the fun she will have

So During our 3rd year fucking with her big dick coworker Jose, he was promoted to a manager position, his first 3 day business trip he choose my wife to go with him. Obviously they were going to fuck that’s no secret, the surprise was she ran into a younger coworker who she let finger her and suck on her nipples to test me out before we got involved with Jose.

She ended up fucking the younger guy as Jose was in a meeting, Jay will call him talked to his boss about her, that boss asked her to stay to help him with some other meetings, she stayed till Friday, saying the two extra days was spent shopping and fucking and dinners. She got dbl teamed once then it was one on one. The Jay took her to the airport where he fucked her on the side of the road before going into the departure area.

So During our 3rd year fucking with her big dick coworker Jose, he was promoted to a manager position, his first 3 day business trip he choose my wife to go with him. Obviously they were going to fuck that’s no secret, the surprise was she ran into a younger coworker who she let finger her and suck on her nipples to test me out before we got involved with Jose.

She ended up fucking the younger guy as Jose was in a meeting, Jay will call him talked to his boss about her, that boss asked her to stay to help him with some other meetings, she stayed till Friday, saying the two extra days was spent shopping and fucking and dinners. She got dbl teamed once then it was one on one. The Jay took her to the airport where he fucked her on the side of the road before going into the departure area.
Did they DP her when they tag teamed her?

Reactions: DonD
She takes birth control, no condoms, she hates them
Has there been any discussion of her coming off the birth control with her Boss? My wife no longer uses her diaphragm at all with her Lovers and is hoping to get pregnant at some point. Its hard for this discussion to not take palce when they are as involved sexually as you wife and her Boss are. My wife gets involved emotionally with her Lovers and pregnancy discussions are quite common.

CW

Has there been any discussion of her coming off the birth control with her Boss? My wife no longer uses her diaphragm at all with her Lovers and is hoping to get pregnant at some point. Its hard for this discussion to not take palce when they are as involved sexually as you wife and her Boss are. My wife gets involved emotionally with her Lovers and pregnancy discussions are quite common.

CW
after reading your response I started wondering if she would go off birth control, so I asked her if her and her boss talked about it. She said they had not talked about it at all but it got her thinking. She did say if she did go off bc with her boss she would have to stop fucking other guys so she would know who the daddy would be. Also she told me if they would do that, I would not be allowed to have sex with her either. She did tell me she thought her boss would be ok with it since the woman that had the job before her did get pregnant and the gossip around the office that the boss was the daddy. My wife also asked if I would be ok with it. I told her that I have realized that i was a true cuckold and what ever pleased her would be ok with me

it happens to the best of us!! congrats on your cuckolding.
cum to think of it, this reminds me of a story i just read: its worth the read. trust me:)

after reading your response I started wondering if she would go off birth control, so I asked her if her and her boss talked about it. She said they had not talked about it at all but it got her thinking. She did say if she did go off bc with her boss she would have to stop fucking other guys so she would know who the daddy would be. Also she told me if they would do that, I would not be allowed to have sex with her either. She did tell me she thought her boss would be ok with it since the woman that had the job before her did get pregnant and the gossip around the office that the boss was the daddy. My wife also asked if I would be ok with it. I told her that I have realized that i was a true cuckold and what ever pleased her would be ok with me
We did the same thing when my wife was actively TRYING to get pregnant with her Boss/Lover. She seriously wanted to have a baby with him. He asked her to stop being sexual with me period.....and she agreed without discussing this with me. Came home from a week long trip and informed me. It as kind of HOT initially, but after a month of not even being allowed to kiss her or grab her while she was getting dressed for work, etc, I let her know this wasn;t going to work forever. I managed 90 days, and told her if this was what she saw as "our marriage" I was either out or looking elsewhere for sex. Luckily she had become disenchanted with the experience too.

We agreed to a compromise: her Boss/Lover would be the ONLY person cumming inside of her, I would go on "condom only" for intercourse and that quickly morph'd to I wore condoms even when she jerked me off while telling me about her latest fun with her Boss/Lover. That was in November of 2012, and has continued to this day. My sperm has not entered or touched her since then. We considered stopping this during the pandemic, but both agreed that it was quite HOT that her husband has not cum in her for over 10 years, and hated to ruin that streak!! LOL

We have every intention of any pregnancy going full term and we will raise the baby as our own, even if it is OBVIOUS its not mine. She has newly returned desires to be with Black and Hispanic Lovers, now that her relationship with her Boss/Lover ended (due to the pandemic). Would be really interesting to hear more about your wife and her Boss and a possible pregnancy otgether. You should continue to encourage her in this direction, and have her bring up the possibility of this wiht her Boss/Lover and see how he feels about it..........it is an EXTREMELY hot discussion to have together!! Drop us a note sometime, let us know how its going.

CW and J (the wife)