Wife only seems to cream on bbc

Wait what are you saying… 152 men since you have been together with your wife? Your profile sa you are a 31y/o. I can’t imagine that your mar has been any longer than maybe 10 years I guess. Tha would mean she has fucked 15.5 different guys a year for the last 10 years. Basically a new guy every month a she would still have to work 3.5 other guys in the mix. And this is assuming you two have been married that long. I’m sure with the current situation you have created with your wife and you I doubt that the relationship is that old or will even get close to that age. So if you subtract years you have increase the amount of dick she has swallowed and had in her if indeed the total is 152. I personally believe that this is all fict and a sexual fetish f you and you jerk off to it

My wife has been with 152 men since we have been together I was her first lover. Now she only ever creams over a bbc
I can;t see why any couple would want it any other way. Women's needs for security, companionship and sex are often not filled by one man so why would they compromise. And why should husbands not want wives to have the best. BBC orgasms should always be put to good use. it is great for all.