Wife out and brought a stranger home

Dec 31, 2022
My wife was on a girls night out around the town. I knew before she went out that she was going to be looking for cock to satisfy her. She had a few drinks before she left, was wearing a short skirt and a chiffton top with a lacey bra under it. She kissed me passionately before she left and grabbed my crotch before she left.

I got a message around 1am saying she was heading home but she had a friend with her who wasnt expecting to see husband at home. I got out of bed and went into the spare room and closed the door waiting for her to get home. Wasnt too long before i heard the front door go, she sounded drunk and there was a male with her, sounded younger than her.

I heard her giggling and kissing him with her saying they should go upstairs. I heard them head upstairs and head to the main bedroom, which is next to the spare room so i could hear everything.

They were chatting and he was saying how much he fancied her body and he wanted to see her tits, seconds later im guessing she let them out as he said he loved the size and her nipples were fantastic, she was laughing and saying he should now show her his cock. After a little time im guessing they were both naked and on the bed, i heard what sounded like her sucking his cock and saying loudly how much bigger it was than her hubbies. He said something but i couldnt hear before i heard him say he wanted her ontop of him with his hard cock inside her. Min or so later the bed was creaking and she was moaning loudly im guessing for me listening in.

It went on for about 20 mins with them changing postions, she sounded like she had several orgasms then i heard him start to moan and say he is going to cum, i heard her say dont pull out and fill her up which im guessing he did.

By this time my cock was throbbing, wanking a little and stopping before cumming before doing it again listening to them.

I heard my wife go to the toilet and headed back into the bedroom. She asked if he wanted round 2 and he said yes. Heard them kissing and playing and heard her vibrator going. What seemed like ages i heard the bed creaking again and she was moaning loudly again for my benefit as she isnt normally so loud. Think he had found some confidence as he was calling her a dirty little slut and other stuff like that and she was playing up to it before he said he was cumming again.

Wasnt too long before I heard a car pull up and he left. I went into the main bedroom, my wife laid naked on the bed, she looked at my hard cock and asked if i had cum, i told her no. She smiled and as i laid down next to her she grabbed my cock and start to wank it as she told me how her night had gone before getting home, said he was about 30 and had a smaller cock than me but she loved telling guys how big they were, wasnt long before i was cumming all over her hand.

I cleaned up and we fell asleep.

My wife was on a girls night out around the town. I knew before she went out that she was going to be looking for cock to satisfy her. She had a few drinks before she left, was wearing a short skirt and a chiffton top with a lacey bra under it. She kissed me passionately before she left and grabbed my crotch before she left.

I got a message around 1am saying she was heading home but she had a friend with her who wasnt expecting to see husband at home. I got out of bed and went into the spare room and closed the door waiting for her to get home. Wasnt too long before i heard the front door go, she sounded drunk and there was a male with her, sounded younger than her.

I heard her giggling and kissing him with her saying they should go upstairs. I heard them head upstairs and head to the main bedroom, which is next to the spare room so i could hear everything.

They were chatting and he was saying how much he fancied her body and he wanted to see her tits, seconds later im guessing she let them out as he said he loved the size and her nipples were fantastic, she was laughing and saying he should now show her his cock. After a little time im guessing they were both naked and on the bed, i heard what sounded like her sucking his cock and saying loudly how much bigger it was than her hubbies. He said something but i couldnt hear before i heard him say he wanted her ontop of him with his hard cock inside her. Min or so later the bed was creaking and she was moaning loudly im guessing for me listening in.

It went on for about 20 mins with them changing postions, she sounded like she had several orgasms then i heard him start to moan and say he is going to cum, i heard her say dont pull out and fill her up which im guessing he did.

By this time my cock was throbbing, wanking a little and stopping before cumming before doing it again listening to them.

I heard my wife go to the toilet and headed back into the bedroom. She asked if he wanted round 2 and he said yes. Heard them kissing and playing and heard her vibrator going. What seemed like ages i heard the bed creaking again and she was moaning loudly again for my benefit as she isnt normally so loud. Think he had found some confidence as he was calling her a dirty little slut and other stuff like that and she was playing up to it before he said he was cumming again.

Wasnt too long before I heard a car pull up and he left. I went into the main bedroom, my wife laid naked on the bed, she looked at my hard cock and asked if i had cum, i told her no. She smiled and as i laid down next to her she grabbed my cock and start to wank it as she told me how her night had gone before getting home, said he was about 30 and had a smaller cock than me but she loved telling guys how big they were, wasnt long before i was cumming all over her hand.

I cleaned up and we fell asleep.
You are lucky guy. My wife has done this regularly, I love it!