Wife' pics being shared on a chat group with friends

You could probably roleplay this pretty easily if you wanted. Just ask for some volunteers on here to roleplay as your friends and invite them to a chat group. Then send your wife's pics to one of the volunteers and they can "leak" them to the group and they can comment on it or act shocked or whatever you're wanting.

You could probably roleplay this pretty easily if you wanted. Just ask for some volunteers on here to roleplay as your friends and invite them to a chat group. Then send your wife's pics to one of the volunteers and they can "leak" them to the group and they can comment on it or act shocked or whatever you're wanting.
That is a very good idea. Thanks would love to try it.

My fantasy is where I shared pics with a trusted friend of my wife and then one day he just decides fuck it he is sending all her pics to our friends chat group on whatsapp and only later I see all the pics that he leaked of her.View attachment 881465
what good for the goose is lets talk about the GANDER, girl

and the only pussy he gets now...heheheh

Stephanie

Attachments

• 20211210_150139 (1).mp4
    14.5 MB
My fantasy is where I shared pics with a trusted friend of my wife and then one day he just decides fuck it he is sending all her pics to our friends chat group on whatsapp and only later I see all the pics that he leaked of her.View attachment 881465
None f these are in the least bit revealing ... I'd be happy to share pics of her on sites here in North America if they actually show her naked or in 'action' ...