Wife Pointing Out Men She Finds Attractive.

It took several years before my wife started being on the look out for guys she might want to fuck.
I mentioned earlier that Elaine was good at sensing if guys liked her. I encouraged her to be the one to decide when and with whom she wanted to screw. I figured if she was in the mood and liked the guy the sex would be better than if I was choosing when and where.

We were at a large gathering hosted by a local lumber yard. Free food, booze, live music and several hundred people in attendance. Most of the vendors were there promoting there products and everyone was walking around looking at the displays. All of the employees of the lumber yard were there and it was a very relaxed evening.

I was talking to some people when Elaine walked up to me, smiled and said it was time to go home. She said Todd wanted to come home with us. I was temporarily lost and thought she meant he needed a ride to his home. She grinned and said they had talked and he wanted to be with us and if dawned on me what she was talking about. Todd was an employee of the lumber yard and we both knew him, but just casually. I trusted her instincts and said okay. Elaine said she would ride with Todd so he could find our house.

This is weird in my mind.
We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly, on and off for 4 years, more "on" for over a year now. It's really opened our thoughts about sex and sexy fun.
When we're out especially with a drink or two we always start commenting on people we see. Couples, men, women....we share our thoughts.
I'm attracted to the in shape 45 up women. Wife likes the 50ish well gromed and well dressed classy men.
Here's the weird part...
Our guy is younger 31, we're mid 50s, he's a really cool guy, divorced, good job, etc. He's a skinny need type, big tool. It's very obvious likes sex with him. They often have 15 minute make-out sessions befor they get undressed. Some nights she absolutely worships his dick, licking, stroking and sucking it, she's swallowed his load no problem, not her thing usually. She fucks him silly some nights, hard fast fucking to slow and sexy as hell lovemaking, it's like she can't get enough. He...got her into anal sex. Been nights she's working hard to make in cum, when he finally does she'll ask him....was it good for you?
I guess my point is he's not the type she says she's attracted to but she sure likes the sex.

This is weird in my mind.
We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly, on and off for 4 years, more "on" for over a year now. It's really opened our thoughts about sex and sexy fun.
When we're out especially with a drink or two we always start commenting on people we see. Couples, men, women....we share our thoughts.
I'm attracted to the in shape 45 up women. Wife likes the 50ish well gromed and well dressed classy men.
Here's the weird part...
Our guy is younger 31, we're mid 50s, he's a really cool guy, divorced, good job, etc. He's a skinny need type, big tool. It's very obvious likes sex with him. They often have 15 minute make-out sessions befor they get undressed. Some nights she absolutely worships his dick, licking, stroking and sucking it, she's swallowed his load no problem, not her thing usually. She fucks him silly some nights, hard fast fucking to slow and sexy as hell lovemaking, it's like she can't get enough. He...got her into anal sex. Been nights she's working hard to make in cum, when he finally does she'll ask him....was it good for you?
I guess my point is he's not the type she says she's attracted to but she sure likes the sex.
Do you lick her asshole out after he cums in her?