Wife shows new interest in CBT

Jake44

Male
Gold
Kind of out of nowhere my wife has requested that I submit to having my balls hurt by her. I think a new lover has put the idea in her head. She has shown me a picture of a humbler and wants me to buy one. She says it will make my balls an easy target for her. Frankly, I am scared. Do any other cucks allow this type of play?

I would never allow that, but then again, I don’t like pain at all. I know there is a contingent of guys who genuinely enjoy it, but it’s definitely not for me.

• Haha
Reactions: ep46wksp
If it helps when I was with my exgf she was into rough sex. She enjoyed being with guys much larger than me, in every way, and loved the roughness of being mauled in a group session. It was not my cup of tea, I told her this often but when went to swing clubs she would look for the roughest and toughest guys there and sure enough she got what she wanted. One morning after one of these sessions I asked her why she enjoyed it so much and her reply was don't knock it until you have tried it so I agreed to try it upto the point of me saying enough.
She came to my house with a bag and when I asked what was in it she said wait and see. We started to get amorous and we were soon naked me playing with her and her playing with me. Out came her bag of tricks and firstly it was a silicone tube that fit tight but snug around my scrotum to sort of exaggerated the size of my balls. She started to walk my cock and suck hard on each ball in turn, the feeling was tremendous, but as I was about to cum she reached in the bag and brought out a long bar made up of tiny ball bearings and pushed it into my little eye. At first I was shocked but it soon felt great as she worked it in to its full length (around 18"). As I cum it started pushing past the little balls. After that first initiation into CBT she would bring more rigorous things until I said no to what looked like a traffic cone and I said no fucking way, so she used it on herself. It looked painful, but she was loving it she explained later it was what she used on herself when she got horny at home.
All in all I found some nice, some not so nice and some I would not even dare to try so go easy at first, if you go ahead with it, and when you find your limit just say no

My wife had me order the Humbler this morning. She showed me a video of a guy crawling with one on and said she was looking forward to some fun.

Reactions: slavesimon
It's a fantasy but never had a woman I'm with want to do that. I would let her friends do it if they were into it, or her Bull lovers if they wanted to dominate the cuck that way. But you need to be careful it doesn't go too far to really hurt you more than it should, you can damage your balls and that wouldn't be good.

If it helps when I was with my exgf she was into rough sex. She enjoyed being with guys much larger than me, in every way, and loved the roughness of being mauled in a group session. It was not my cup of tea, I told her this often but when went to swing clubs she would look for the roughest and toughest guys there and sure enough she got what she wanted. One morning after one of these sessions I asked her why she enjoyed it so much and her reply was don't knock it until you have tried it so I agreed to try it upto the point of me saying enough.
She came to my house with a bag and when I asked what was in it she said wait and see. We started to get amorous and we were soon naked me playing with her and her playing with me. Out came her bag of tricks and firstly it was a silicone tube that fit tight but snug around my scrotum to sort of exaggerated the size of my balls. She started to walk my cock and suck hard on each ball in turn, the feeling was tremendous, but as I was about to cum she reached in the bag and brought out a long bar made up of tiny ball bearings and pushed it into my little eye. At first I was shocked but it soon felt great as she worked it in to its full length (around 18"). As I cum it started pushing past the little balls. After that first initiation into CBT she would bring more rigorous things until I said no to what looked like a traffic cone and I said no fucking way, so she used it on herself. It looked painful, but she was loving it she explained later it was what she used on herself when she got horny at home.
All in all I found some nice, some not so nice and some I would not even dare to try so go easy at first, if you go ahead with it, and when you find your limit just say no
don't knock it until you have tried it True words. You might find something that was missing from your life but you never knew

I was submissive to my wife before she made me a cuckold. After she started fucking real men, our S&M sessions got even more intense and better from my perspective because now she knew just how useless my cock and balls were to her. Nothing hotter than kneeling before her, balls exposed for her stiletto heels, while she tells me about her lovers.

Humblers are great for ballbusting. Little extreme for a novice; there are lots of toys to start out down this path. Have you had a session with it yet?

Kind of out of nowhere my wife has requested that I submit to having my balls hurt by her. I think a new lover has put the idea in her head. She has shown me a picture of a humbler and wants me to buy one. She says it will make my balls an easy target for her. Frankly, I am scared. Do any other cucks allow this type of play?
Somebody’s about to get kicked in the nuts.
If she does it right, she won’t tell you in advance. It will be her announcement of her taking charge

No he says, FRANKLY, I'M SCARED.
If your wife tells you that she has already ordered a sharp knife because she wants to shorten your penis and take off your testicles at the same time, then you will also put that in here because you are excited about it, right? And to give it more expression you will write "frankly, I'm scared"?

If it makes you horny, it does not mean that he also finds it exciting.
--> He is worried about his crown jewels, you don't seem to want to understand that.
Of course I understand that. I also knew someone would have to argue. Thank you for not letting me down.
That said, If my wife told me she was ordering a knife to lop off my penis, I’m notifying police. Not posting on a site like this

Reactions: JerzyJonesNotBo
it was just an extreme example to make things clearer for you. If she said that, would you call the police? For you this wish would be unacceptable, for the other user the violence against his testicles is unacceptable. So everyone has their own feelings. Therefore, to write that he finds it exciting is simply wrong.
Okay, I’m officially bored with this conversation

Reactions: Insatiable