Wife spreads for new bbc bull

Jul 31, 2022
Here are we pics of the beautiful wife spreading for her new 9.5 inch bbc

I licked till juiced up for her bull. New bull just slid his fat dick In her and pounded her little slit.

She's fertile and my wife asked him to pull out. He spread her legs wide with powerful arms and blew his heavy swinging nutsack right inside her cervix and womb.

Christine was scared and nervous when we lined up A10 inch thick black cock with hige balls for her try.

The deal is she submits to him all night. This last weekend) the seal is he can do whatever he wants, bareback and cum wherever he likes. My wife's pussy is his to use in very dangerous days. I make a movie of the footage.

When he arrived at the house my wife had a short skirt, revealing blouse and two pigtails. He sat on the couch and took his dick out and told her to suck it. She gates sucking cock for me. Obediently she did. He took out his swollen wasp nest balls and asked her to suck, adore and respect his balls, those balls would be cumming in you tonight.

She said "I didn't agree to creampie" "look bitch, tojre husband is a cuckold pussy. Are you gonna try to stop me he said to me ". I shook my head no "my wide defiant said you must pull out". He split her open on the kitchen table and started working his Dick In her. "If you don't want to be used by a black man and get creamed why is your pussy so wet?*. I checked"Christina you're soaked " she moaned and the stretching was too much she cried out and thrashed her hips like an animal in estrus. This orgasm numbed heronc and dialated get cervix. The bull grabbed her big tits and started cumming in her, she begged him to stop but he filled her up with rope after rope of his salty cum and babies.

He crawled next to Christine and spooned her and kissed her deeply and rubbed her tits. He said to. Me " suck my balls and sick gete hard for your wife again" " now bitch I'm going to have you all night and you're going to accept my seed" " no Christine cried out I don't want a black baby" she asked me to stop him but I just licked and sucked his biv balls and said "Christine let him use you tonight". He out two pillows under her once he was hard again and drive his meaty shaft into her tight pussy. I took a pic of a before and after his dick stretched her *I'm gonna make you a mommy, you can't stop me" "please no" the pilliw face him leverage to penetrate to her cervix. "Wabt to see your husband suck my.balls again " "she flushed deep red and said "yes" I took his balls in my mouth one at a time. When his sick fell out of my wife I used my hands to put him back in "do you care if I nut in your wife man" "no man enjoy her". "no, Christine cried". Then she came two times and grabbed her hips and had me split her legs and he just pounded her, his nuts tightened and came right out of my mouth when he blew his just inside her womb

She cried and he wouldn't let her go shower. I licked her clean a s sycked him hard and he had her doggy style. He came in her rwl .ore times. The last time my wife said "baby I love you I love your dick, cum in me" and wrapped her legs around his back to keep him. In tightly.

Afterwards he asked my wife if I should suck dick and swallow cum and be allowed to jack off. The new rules we're I had to have a dick in my mouth or cum in myluth to be able to jsck off. No more sex withy wife her pussy was his now.

My wife rubbed her slit and came twice watching me suck and swallow.she made a video of it and watched the videos I made of the bulll breeding her.

The bull had her 7 times. Before dawn esxh time cumming inside her. Now the law in this country is that if a woman is married and gas ababt the husband is automatically considered the father and put on the north certificate.

The bull said look. I'm gong to make your wife Carey my seed but I don't want to keep her or the baby that's your responsibility.

The bull showed up Wednesday while my.wure was out and we watched his video he asked for a blowjob I gave it to him. His cum was so thick I thought I'd choke. He invited another black friend of his over am older man with a bigger thicker cock. He said he was going to.let his friend breed my wife and I needed to blow him first. He call my.eife on video call and showed her a video of me sucking this man's cock and balls.
She hurried home.

When she arrived the bull said "Christina you're so wet, are you excited to be.ysed?" *M hmm I said sucking his dick"

They peeked her skirt and panties off and laid her on the table I got the camera and started rolling kenneling before him while he found iund his way inside my wife I sucked his. If. Nuts.

He plowed my wife. He declared he was crying and I felt his balls pop in my.mouth. he shot sooo many babies inside her womb. So many seeds came from inside her. He laid on the couch and watched the video showing me the whole time I sucked him hard again.

He laid her in the bed and had me spread her open. I licked her clitoris to open her cervix the gate to her womb "do you want a baby honey?" I said "oh yes knock me up days" she said. He grunted and plowed her and came in an emotional eruption. He told he loved her and kisses her deeply.and fell asleep in her arms.

I sucked the bull and jacked off. The bull had my wife twice the bull brought a girl next time she was a white girl girl and his gf of two years and they had a kid together. Be commanded immediately my wide obey her and submit and eat her to orgas.
M. My wife was super uncomfortable but did as she was told. Soon Christine's pussy was wet. "Yourea dirty slut you want my man or his friends to give you a. Black baby" *just because you're husband can't give you one" Christine flushed with shame, bitch you are mine now you war this pussy whenever I want because ipf you don't my.man will never give you his seeds "you want that baby?" "Yes my wife sobbed ". "then please me". My wife ate her to three orgasms her pussy was dripping. The bull took her from behind and came in her that way. I sucked him off after that and jacked off.

My wife lay with her arms pinned back by his woman, I was spreading her legs and cunt fir the bulls tool and the bull kneeded her big tits "say you want it man,your wife pregnant" "say it or I'll post videos of you sucking my dick online, " he pointed the camera in my face "yes use Christine's little pussy and give her a baby you're most welcome in her pussy friend". He ended the recording and fucked her. She came as he shot in her. The bull and his woman took my wife for five days to serve as thur maid at thier condo I visited after three days my wife wire a loose top no bra and shirt skirt no.pnties. she was eating pussy twice or three times a day and taking two to five loads of sperm on her fertile days. They took a test and finally Christine was pregnant in ,10 weeks her massive titz got bigger and more sensitive. She openly tolc he'd bull she loved him.

After the baby was born the hospital staff doctors and nurses looked at me strangely and with embarrassment that my pinay wife had a black msns baby. I was still considered the father.

After six weeks he was back in her pussy all the time again. She got pregnant two more times in total.

Sh
Drop the videoooo.

Reactions: Dlh247

Attachments

• IMG_20220812_071446_813.jpg
    IMG_20220812_071446_813.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_20220812_071441_378.jpg
    IMG_20220812_071441_378.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_20220812_071436_741.jpg
    IMG_20220812_071436_741.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_20220812_073453_611.jpg
    IMG_20220812_073453_611.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_20220812_075232.jpg
    IMG_20220812_075232.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 331
Here are we pics of the beautiful wife spreading for her new 9.5 inch bbc

I licked till juiced up for her bull. New bull just slid his fat dick In her and pounded her little slit.

She's fertile and my wife asked him to pull out. He spread her legs wide with powerful arms and blew his heavy swinging nutsack right inside her cervix and womb.
That's gonna happen more often than not too.....they LOVE to cum inside of us, despite any assurances otherwise, and especially if they know we are fertile or close to it!!! HEr desires for it will AMAZE you, and it probably would be a bad idea for the two of you to have a serious sitdown about "what if" she gets pregnant, because the chances of it happening are REAL now that she has ecperienced [regnancy risk with him.....

J (the wife)

@Chirstineonfire, I love how your wife hides her head and face under the pillow. My wife would tell me to take her picture after the fun with a Bull but would always pull a blanket or pillow to cover her face. Eventually, she got comfortable with face pictures, but due to her job, we still had to conceal her face in posts online.

IMG_0099.JPG

My gorgeous, hot little wife felt frisky when she asked a tall, black guy if he wanted to return to our camper while we were on vacation. He said he would love to, but he had two of his buddies with him. My wife just blurted out to bring them along.

I got a few good pictures of her that night. All three of the guys fucked her a few times that night. The next day after they left, she never got out of bed.

Spread-for-BBC.jpg