Wife sucked friend

My hotwife sucking off my good buddy. View attachment 1166082
wow i love this picture

i dont know why but it speaks to me

no judgement and i may be way off base here and projecting my kink where its not present lol,

but it suggests to me shes way out of this lucky guys league and its a pity fuck or suck situation

or hes her boss or shes blackmailed some how into doing it

either way it looks as hot as fuck and she looks totally committed to it

striped naked and giving him the time of his life

i hope she cowgirled his cock and sat on his face after :love: :love:(y)

wow i love this picture

i dont know why but it speaks to me

no judgement and i may be way off base here and projecting my kink where its not present lol,

but it suggests to me shes way out of this lucky guys league and its a pity fuck or suck situation

or hes her boss or shes blackmailed some how into doing it

either way it looks as hot as fuck and she looks totally committed to it

striped naked and giving him the time of his life

i hope she cowgirled his cock and sat on his face after :love: :love:(y)
Just a good night with a close business friend having some drinks and smoking weed. Just a fun night with my soul mate and a good friend that we make lots of wealth with in business. My wife’s super fucking hot married 15 years 3 kids and I love to brag and she likes attention if I allow it.

Just a good night with a close business friend having some drinks and smoking weed. Just a fun night with my soul mate and a good friend that we make lots of wealth with in business. My wife’s super fucking hot married 15 years 3 kids and I love to brag and she likes attention if I allow it.
great :love: a terrific dynamic and situation

i like you love having control and engineering situations where we get to indulge in plus one sex play
and see our wives enjoy the attention of a third party and be sex toys for them in return (y)

Most of the blowjobs happened on our boat on weekends. We would take 3 or 4 of our male friends and they would take turns waterskiing. We had a nice boat but there was no where to hide so when she was sucking one guy the others watched. When she kissed me everyone knew I was getting a fresh taste of dick and cum. I got off on it.

Most of the blowjobs happened on our boat on weekends. We would take 3 or 4 of our male friends and they would take turns waterskiing. We had a nice boat but there was no where to hide so when she was sucking one guy the others watched. When she kissed me everyone knew I was getting a fresh taste of dick and cum. I got off on it.
Love that

I think it's great to have discussions like this about sucking cock. I've heard that years ago women used to not suck as much or as easily or as readily or whatever. If so they missed out on a lot! It's great fun!

• Love
Reactions: Viewer