Wife sucking cock

Oh my wife definitely sucks cock or at least other guys' cocks. When she is with another guy she becomes a total slut, submissive to the guy, does what he wants. So of course she sucks their cocks. Sometimes before intercourse, during intercourse when the guy pulls out of her and puts it in her mouth and even sometimes afterwards. She swallows but most guys want to put to cum while fucking her.

Oh my wife definitely sucks cock or at least other guys' cocks. When she is with another guy she becomes a total slut, submissive to the guy, does what he wants. So of course she sucks their cocks. Sometimes before intercourse, during intercourse when the guy pulls out of her and puts it in her mouth and even sometimes afterwards. She swallows but most guys want to put to cum while fucking her.
I am always amazed at what a slut and how horny my wife becomes when with other men. I get two or three blowjobs a year, but she will suck another complete stranger with no problem and probably sucks 100+ dicks a year without any second thought. Of course, I enjoy watching her so it all works out.

That sounds so much like me! I love sucking cocks whenever, wherever.