Wife Swap

Do any couples do a full wife swap, where the wives basically "trade households" for some period of time (like a weekend or longer)? Maybe even both wives go out for a girls night out, then go home to each others houses and spend the night with opposite husbands? Would be hot to hear some of these stories.
Wow, what a idea. Like the old key parties.

Reactions: Sweetpops62
Do any couples do a full wife swap, where the wives basically "trade households" for some period of time (like a weekend or longer)? Maybe even both wives go out for a girls night out, then go home to each others houses and spend the night with opposite husbands? Would be hot to hear some of these stories.
Taken vacations with other couples with different motel rooms. Acting so natural too !

Reactions: Tof82
We have done that for a night. Swapped wives at dinner and went back to others house and then brought them home in the morning. Soooo hot!!

We've done this exact same thing (just once) with a couple we used to swing with.

It was a bit anticlimactic for me as the most exciting part of our lifestyle is watching my wife with other men (as opposed to me having sex with another woman). It was fun being with his wife alone, but I missed out on the hottest part of seeing my wife being fucked. Though, she did share all the erotic details with me later!!

My first wife and I went on a trip with another couple and got to talking in the van. We get to the hotel and couldn't get rooms together one was in one building the other another. While talking about it in the van the wifes opened the luggage and switched their stuff around. Except for a brief moment or two in the hotel club we never saw our own spouses for a week. Except when we went to the big amusment park my wife for the vacation didn't wear a bra or panties. In fact we had to find a place to buy her some thigh highs. We did talk on the phone a couple of times and he kept going on about how hot my wife's landing strip was, when he got his wife back she was baby smooth. The last day there the wives got together and went to a little store near by and bought wraparound dresses for the ride home. That was the first of several trips together

My first wife and I went on a trip with another couple and got to talking in the van. We get to the hotel and couldn't get rooms together one was in one building the other another. While talking about it in the van the wifes opened the luggage and switched their stuff around. Except for a brief moment or two in the hotel club we never saw our own spouses for a week. Except when we went to the big amusment park my wife for the vacation didn't wear a bra or panties. In fact we had to find a place to buy her some thigh highs. We did talk on the phone a couple of times and he kept going on about how hot my wife's landing strip was, when he got his wife back she was baby smooth. The last day there the wives got together and went to a little store near by and bought wraparound dresses for the ride home. That was the first of several trips together
Sounds amazing 👌👌