Wife tells me about her fun

This video is was shot at least 10 years ago. The guy was a sales rep who was in town for a couple of nights. He contacted us on a swingers website. We met at a pub and had a few drinks, then we went to his motel room and he fucked her. This excerpt is the final two minutes, and finishes as he jets inside her. Sophie enjoyed it. There is some dialogue. Enjoy...
So hot video!!

Reactions: hubwithwantonwife
These are from the archive. This one is from about 10 years ago and involves a guy we met on a swingers site. This was the first time he fucked her. What made this one great was that I was able to watch and film - something that seldom happens with hotwifing, especially when they think she is a cheating wife! Creampie in the final video 😜 - I like how he groans as he cums inside her. It was quite an experience to taste his semen in front of him! The silky seconds were exquisite :)

Attachments

• D1.mp4
    3.4 MB
  • D2.mp4
    11.9 MB
  • D3.mp4
    5.1 MB
  • D4.mp4
    10.1 MB
These are from the archive. This one is from about 10 years ago and involves a guy we met on a swingers site. This was the first time he fucked her. What made this one great was that I was able to watch and film - something that seldom happens with hotwifing, especially when they think she is a cheating wife! Creampie in the final video 😜 - I like how he groans as he cums inside her. It was quite an experience to taste his semen in front of him! The silky seconds were exquisite :)
Magnificent - Jen 😘

you,re so lucky and please tell her i,m very thankfull(and others i hope)she wants to share her pics&vids,and i think she likes it to turn men on,she definitely made me cum a few times,bit embarrassing to confess but she got to know the truth:love:

perfect outfit
This is how my wife toldme zbout her fun with my foreman..She mentioned to me that she though my wife had the hots for my foreman. She got dressed up and delivered the payroll . I didnt know thT she was getting dressed up.every friday and delivered the payroll.
.She told me out it after few weeks of doing this .It wound up they got togerher every Friday to fuck ..it waz ok with me but i told tbdn if the work sufffersitsover work got better and i hot a very happy wife that i knew every friday she played znd we had great sex.every weekend after they played

This is how my wife toldme zbout her fun with my foreman..She mentioned to me that she though my wife had the hots for my foreman. She got dressed up and delivered the payroll . I didnt know thT she was getting dressed up.every friday and delivered the payroll.
.She told me out it after few weeks of doing this .It wound up they got togerher every Friday to fuck ..it waz ok with me but i told tbdn if the work sufffersitsover work got better and i hot a very happy wife that i knew every friday she played znd we had great sex.every weekend after they played