Wife tells me about her fun

This happened about five years ago. The kids were at their grandparents house so we decided to go down to our subdivision pool. They have a section of the pool for adults and for alcoholic beverages, so me and my wife back to cooler and headed down for a day of drinking and relaxation from our four kids. so we had a couple drinks and me I just wanted to hurry up and get back home and fuck her with nobody to disturb us at home. What was liquid haven’t some guy in my wife used to work with saw my wife and came over. They talked for a little while and then he ended up moving his stuff over to us. he was nice guy we started drinking more and about five. We started getting hungry so I invited our new friend over to our house for some dinner. We were going to grill up some hamburgers. I got back to the house and started drinking more, and we never did make the hamburgers. I knew we were all drunk. We started watching something stupid on TV and I guess I must’ve dozed off or was in and out. I heard the guy talk about how he always had a crush on my wife telling her how hot she was because my wife was still in her swimsuit at one piece. I had always had a fantasy about the situation, but I never knew how I’d really feel. I was really turned on as he continued to tell her how he used to fantasize about her. Then, all of a sudden got quiet, and I noticed that they were kissing, and that he was working the straps off my wife’s one piece, swimming suit, and one hand had moved her swimsuit over and was rubbing her at this point had worked her hand underneath his swimsuit, before I knew it, their swimsuits were off and that she was giving him a blowjob and she quickly got on top of him and this is when I grabbed the camera took a picture.. I ended up standing up and she gave me head as he fucked her from behind. we both came embarrassingly quick, by that time we had had another drink, and it moved to the bedroom and this time we both gave her a thorough fucking..

Attachments

• IMG_5514.jpeg
    IMG_5514.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 318
Here's another one from yesterday. Sophie went out for a drink with a guy called Darren (she almost forgot his name lol). She had seen him a couple of times before - once for coffee (the initial meet) and then at our place where they fucked. But that was a couple of months ago. On that occasion, I stayed upstairs and they had sex on the lounge on the patio. I was able to hear them fucking. So could one of the neighbours. I carefully peered out our bedroom window and I could see the neighbour at his window watching intently. He had a good line of sight to the patio, but he wouldn't have been able to see clearly as they only had a string of fairy lights on, so the illumination wasn't great. But the sounds were coming through clearly. I'm not sure if the neighbour knew that she wasn't fucking me.
After Darren came inside her, he left, and Sophie came upstairs and slipped into our bed, with fresh, salty semen seeping from her promiscuous pussy!

Anyway, yesterday it was just a drink and some flirting at a pub on the waterfront. They are going to catch up properly on Saturday. I am going to have a drink with them first.

Attachments

• White Dress 1.mp4
    5 MB
Last edited:
Here's another one from yesterday. Sophie went out for a drink with a guy called Darren (she almost forgot his name lol). She had seen him a couple of times before - once for coffee (the initial meet) and then at our place where they fucked. But that was a couple of months ago. On that occasion, I stayed upstairs and they had sex on the lounge on the patio. I was able to hear them fucking. So could one of the neighbours. I carefully peered out our bedroom window and I could see the neighbour at his window watching intently. He had a good line of sight to the patio, but he wouldn't have been able to see clearly as they only had a string of fairy lights on, so the illumination wasn't great. But the sounds were coming through clearly. I'm not sure if the neighbour knew that she wasn't fucking me.
After Darren came inside her, he left, and Sophie came upstairs and slipped into our bed, with fresh, salty semen seeping from her promiscuous pussy!

Anyway, yesterday it was just a drink and some flirting at a pub on the waterfront. They are going to catch up properly on Saturday. I am going to have a drink with them first.
wow, exciting story, even more exciting is her in the short video, super sexy wife even clothed she's sexy hot. I wish u2 were my neighbors.

This video is was shot at least 10 years ago. The guy was a sales rep who was in town for a couple of nights. He contacted us on a swingers website. We met at a pub and had a few drinks, then we went to his motel room and he fucked her. This excerpt is the final two minutes, and finishes as he jets inside her. Sophie enjoyed it. There is some dialogue. Enjoy...

Attachments

• Come inside 480.mp4
    26.8 MB
This video is was shot at least 10 years ago. The guy was a sales rep who was in town for a couple of nights. He contacted us on a swingers website. We met at a pub and had a few drinks, then we went to his motel room and he fucked her. This excerpt is the final two minutes, and finishes as he jets inside her. Sophie enjoyed it. There is some dialogue. Enjoy...
Wow! I'm hard as a rock watching that. Thanks for sharing.