wife thinks that no one is going to want to have sex with her, how do I find a man?

he will be far more comfortable if he is alone with her at least the first time, so will she, otherwise she well be nervous and worried about how you will react watching her cum her little pussy off on your friends superior dick

Reactions: Dlh247
he will be far more comfortable if he is alone with her at least the first time, so will she, otherwise she well be nervous and worried about how you will react watching her cum her little pussy off on your friends superior dick
her hornyness for his cock will make it happen

Well, you recommend that she fuck him first by herself

yes, let her find her way with him sexually with having to worry about your feeling as well, her pussy need his cock and you being there the first time won't help her or him, let go and get fucked the way she want to like she use to before you come along, she will love it
Well, it sounds very good to me, I'm going to let her fuck her, she says she just wants me to fuck her, but nothing oral or anal sex.