wife thinks that no one is going to want to have sex with her, how do I find a man?

Ask her if you can open a Tinder account for her. She can flirt with the guys and see how many matches she gets. Just don't mention you are a couple on the profile as Tinder will ban the account (one person, one account rule).

Does she ever go oit with friends to have a drink? Arrange for someone to go there and and be friendly and flirt with her. When she gets home ask her hox it went. If she tells you aboit it tell her how guys thinks she"s attractive and would love to have sex with her. The next time you have sex and is very arroused tell her her any guy would move to be in his place fucking her and start to talk up how good she would feel.

I opened an Adult Friend Finder account for my wife. I wrote her profile and got her started. More men than we could possibly talk to responded. At first we went over them together and we would respond to the ones she liked. She was very shy and thought it was my photography that got attention. Within ia few weeks we set up a kik account. She quickly took over and went dick crazy. She had a fantastic time flirting and talking. Next came sending nude photos to her new friends. Then she set up her own dates. My wife went from a very shy nerd to an outwardly sexual flirt in a month or two. She was meeting a new guy just about every week. Sometimes 2.

Put an ad in doublelist. She will get a lot of hits. Pick the ones you like and sje can have all the sex she can handle.

Reactions: Dlh247
Put an ad in doublelist. She will get a lot of hits. Pick the ones you like and sje can have all the sex she can handle.
Will have to agree with doublelist, we had better luck with replying to ads than placing them. Our ads were very specific as to what we were looking for but we would get bombarded by sperglords, window lickers and waterheads. Because they can reply to ads for free they don’t put any effort in their replies usually just “hey” “sup” “got pics” or “still looking” most of them did not fit the description of what we said we were looking for or were even close enough to meet. These guys also had the idea that they could just come right over to our place for sex despite the fact that we said that we would meet in a neutral location first to get to know each other and see how things go right in our ad. These guys will also accuse us of being fake when it’s obvious that they don’t “get it” and need to do some research before messaging people and making fools of themselves.

Believe it or not things were easier before the internet when people were placing ads in swinger magazines. People had to go to an adult bookstore and buy a magazine, write a letter and include Polaroid pictures and send it in the mail.

Lately we have found that the best way to find a guy is to go to a hotel bar with her in a very sexy outfit and hookup with a traveling business man. They usually already have a room and were at the bar in search of some fun anyway.

Will have to agree with doublelist, we had better luck with replying to ads than placing them. Our ads were very specific as to what we were looking for but we would get bombarded by sperglords, window lickers and waterheads. Because they can reply to ads for free they don’t put any effort in their replies usually just “hey” “sup” “got pics” or “still looking” most of them did not fit the description of what we said we were looking for or were even close enough to meet. These guys also had the idea that they could just come right over to our place for sex despite the fact that we said that we would meet in a neutral location first to get to know each other and see how things go right in our ad. These guys will also accuse us of being fake when it’s obvious that they don’t “get it” and need to do some research before messaging people and making fools of themselves.

Believe it or not things were easier before the internet when people were placing ads in swinger magazines. People had to go to an adult bookstore and buy a magazine, write a letter and include Polaroid pictures and send it in the mail.

Lately we have found that the best way to find a guy is to go to a hotel bar with her in a very sexy outfit and hookup with a traveling business man. They usually already have a room and were at the bar in search of some fun anyway.
Your assessment is spot on with our experience too. Online can involve a lot of time and effort often for very little return. It's just too easy for a guy to fire off a standard reply to dozens of ads in the hope that just one results in a meet. When they had to take the time to write a letter, they'd make more effort to make sure they actually fitted the profile requirements they were responding to.
Pubs and hotel bars are by far a better option. You get to see and chat to a guy and if there's no spark, move onto the next. And you haven't wasted days or weeks of online chatting only to find that a. the guy doesn't show up or b. shows up but is nothing like his photo/is scruffy or unkempt/is creepy as fuck. We don't bother much with looking online now for just those reasons.
Anyway, it's much more fun chatting and flirting in person xx

There are lots of fakes on here. There are people pretending to be couples and they act the same way as you described guys acting with you..... i would get a private message asking me hey... wanne fuck my wife.... she wants it now.... blah blah blah.....

Yes i LOVE to fuck a married woman but i am not desperate. I my standards are quet a bit higher then a warm body and a heart beat.... But the thing is i dont even think they have a wife!