Wife turn me into faggot

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

My wife is currently feminizing me which makes me very happy and I hope that soon she will take the next step and make me a true sissy cuckold!

Attachments

• received_397557050777104_1537808895190.jpeg
    received_397557050777104_1537808895190.jpeg
    655.2 KB · Views: 61
I'm a Bull that has a 38 yr old housewife I fuck several times a week. I pound her out right in their martial bed. they have a 19 yr old son that still lives at home and I swear it's turning him gay listening to his mom scream with pleasure for hours in the bedroom while he's in the living room watching TV with his father (the cucky). The cuck father is not and won't be gay even though he's a total wimpy type. But the son on the other hand, is displaying a lot of gay behavior recently.

I'm a Bull that has a 38 yr old housewife I fuck several times a week. I pound her out right in their martial bed. they have a 19 yr old son that still lives at home and I swear it's turning him gay listening to his mom scream with pleasure for hours in the bedroom while he's in the living room watching TV with his father (the cucky). The cuck father is not and won't be gay even though he's a total wimpy type. But the son on the other hand, is displaying a lot of gay behavior recently.
break the kid in give him what he wants

break the kid in give him what he wants
I mentioned something to her the other evening when I was having my way with her. She giggled and said she had noticed to. I asked her if she minds me making a stop by his bedroom after were done. She wants to talk to her cucky hubs about it first but did encourage me to grab his ass when I get a chance just to see if he'd accept. About 1 in the morning, I'm headin out and the cuck had slipped into the spare bedroom to sleep but I noticed the little stinker laying on the couch watching tube. I went over and grabbed his legs tickling him and he blushed and giggled as I groped his ass. As I walked out the door I noticed her peeping around the corner with a sheepish grin on her face. I winked at her and went out the door. I'm planning to take his ass if her hubs signs off on it. I could tell he was open.