Wife used at rest stop

Blackwolf

Male
From
WA, US
Apr 24, 2022
Washington, USA
Rest stop Wife- used

My wife and I wanted to travel across the states a few years ago and saved up enough for a two week trip. Nicole is 5’7, the lightest blue eyes and massive tits with light pink sexy nipples. We started our trip from Wa state through Oregon, we previously discussed truck stop and or rest stop encounters. She savored the idea of strangers using her and she had plenty of experiences before with both guys and girls. Our first stop was in Medford Oregon, a rest stop off of I-5. Nicole was wearing a black bra, black lacy panties- a shirt that was hugging her huge tits excessively and yoga pants. I wasn’t expecting anything and neither was she but hopes were high. She went into the female restroom, I noticed a tall black guy that just exited his rig and he had noticed the wife as well. He lit up a smoke and was staring in the direction of the restrooms. I got out of the vehicle and approached the guy, asked if I could bum a smoke, he gave me a cigarette and asked if that was my woman. I replied with yes, we are on a road trip and liking for some adventures, his eyebrows lifted and said I bet she is. He then mentioned that this particular rest stop was great for adventures, and that he’d stopped here many times especially because it was rarely used and was quiet. I looked around the lot and realized that a family with two kids were getting into their vehicle and aside from that it was just the trucker and the wife and I remaining. Nicole then exited the restroom and walked in our direction, quickly I asked him if he’d like to get sucked off or fuck my wife. He replied with “ fuck yeah!”, he said he watched her walk into the restroom and loved her huge tits bouncing along the way. I then asked him to head to the men’s room and I would convince her to head his way, he was exited and started speed walking to the restroom. The wife asked who I was talking to and told her a guy you’ll be taking care of, she looked excited and nervous at the same time. Anytime I had ever instructed her to do something sexually she was always on board, one of the things I love about her. I told her to go meet him in the men’s restroom and do whatever he wants, I said “take care of him”. She asked me for a shot of my whiskey from the flask I carry and I swear she drank half of it lol. She then headed to the men’s restroom for her sexy rendezvous with the trucker.

I patiently waited outside of the restrooms in hopes of catching a moan or some dirty talk since the echo in those restrooms is good due to the concrete. Sadly, I didn’t hear much, she was in there for about 25 mins with Mr. Trucker. I then saw her exit the restroom, her hair was disheveled and her makeup was smeared a-bit, particularly her lip stick and mascara. She headed straight for the women’s restroom and came out about 5 mins later, the guy exited the restroom and lit up a smoke and winked at me before climbing back into his rig. Nicole and I walked back to our vehicle in silence, two other vehicles pulled into the rest stop while we were walking back. Once inside the vehicle she poured out the details of her first encounter for our trip. She stated that when she walked in- he was already slow stroking his 11 inch cock, she said it was thick and reminded her of a spray deodorant can. He pointed for her to get on her knees and she happily dropped to her knees, she said he put his jacket on the floor prior to her getting there- she said once her knees hit the jacket he was aggressive, grabbed her by the back of her head and forced his veiny cock into her mouth. She said she was gagging with only about half of his cock in her mouth and he grabbed her hair and tried to force more of his meat down her throat, tears were streaming at that point. She said she sucked his cock for about 5 mins then he pulled her up by her hair- forced her to bend over a sink and licked her pussy and asshole from behind. Then he spit on his hand, lubed up his cock even more and put the tip against her sexy pink pussy lips, she was shaking in anticipation. He then took his time and slid into her pussy inch by inch until he has a rhythm going, once he was all the way in his balls were slapping her pussy and she said she squirted several times. He never let go of her hair and continued to pile drive her pussy. She said he was naughty and kept saying “ who’s my white slut? Take that meat bitch!” He then pushed as hard as he could and came deep in her pussy, she said she came when he did and it was explosive. He zipped up and thanked her and she got dressed and left the restroom. That night in our hotel room, I fucked her good with my BWC and came several times at the retelling of her first encounter on our trip, but, it wasn’t the last. Stay tuned for more 😉

Rest stop Wife- used

My wife and I wanted to travel across the states a few years ago and saved up enough for a two week trip. Nicole is 5’7, the lightest blue eyes and massive tits with light pink sexy nipples. We started our trip from Wa state through Oregon, we previously discussed truck stop and or rest stop encounters. She savored the idea of strangers using her and she had plenty of experiences before with both guys and girls. Our first stop was in Medford Oregon, a rest stop off of I-5. Nicole was wearing a black bra, black lacy panties- a shirt that was hugging her huge tits excessively and yoga pants. I wasn’t expecting anything and neither was she but hopes were high. She went into the female restroom, I noticed a tall black guy that just exited his rig and he had noticed the wife as well. He lit up a smoke and was staring in the direction of the restrooms. I got out of the vehicle and approached the guy, asked if I could bum a smoke, he gave me a cigarette and asked if that was my woman. I replied with yes, we are on a road trip and liking for some adventures, his eyebrows lifted and said I bet she is. He then mentioned that this particular rest stop was great for adventures, and that he’d stopped here many times especially because it was rarely used and was quiet. I looked around the lot and realized that a family with two kids were getting into their vehicle and aside from that it was just the trucker and the wife and I remaining. Nicole then exited the restroom and walked in our direction, quickly I asked him if he’d like to get sucked off or fuck my wife. He replied with “ fuck yeah!”, he said he watched her walk into the restroom and loved her huge tits bouncing along the way. I then asked him to head to the men’s room and I would convince her to head his way, he was exited and started speed walking to the restroom. The wife asked who I was talking to and told her a guy you’ll be taking care of, she looked excited and nervous at the same time. Anytime I had ever instructed her to do something sexually she was always on board, one of the things I love about her. I told her to go meet him in the men’s restroom and do whatever he wants, I said “take care of him”. She asked me for a shot of my whiskey from the flask I carry and I swear she drank half of it lol. She then headed to the men’s restroom for her sexy rendezvous with the trucker.

I patiently waited outside of the restrooms in hopes of catching a moan or some dirty talk since the echo in those restrooms is good due to the concrete. Sadly, I didn’t hear much, she was in there for about 25 mins with Mr. Trucker. I then saw her exit the restroom, her hair was disheveled and her makeup was smeared a-bit, particularly her lip stick and mascara. She headed straight for the women’s restroom and came out about 5 mins later, the guy exited the restroom and lit up a smoke and winked at me before climbing back into his rig. Nicole and I walked back to our vehicle in silence, two other vehicles pulled into the rest stop while we were walking back. Once inside the vehicle she poured out the details of her first encounter for our trip. She stated that when she walked in- he was already slow stroking his 11 inch cock, she said it was thick and reminded her of a spray deodorant can. He pointed for her to get on her knees and she happily dropped to her knees, she said he put his jacket on the floor prior to her getting there- she said once her knees hit the jacket he was aggressive, grabbed her by the back of her head and forced his veiny cock into her mouth. She said she was gagging with only about half of his cock in her mouth and he grabbed her hair and tried to force more of his meat down her throat, tears were streaming at that point. She said she sucked his cock for about 5 mins then he pulled her up by her hair- forced her to bend over a sink and licked her pussy and asshole from behind. Then he spit on his hand, lubed up his cock even more and put the tip against her sexy pink pussy lips, she was shaking in anticipation. He then took his time and slid into her pussy inch by inch until he has a rhythm going, once he was all the way in his balls were slapping her pussy and she said she squirted several times. He never let go of her hair and continued to pile drive her pussy. She said he was naughty and kept saying “ who’s my white slut? Take that meat bitch!” He then pushed as hard as he could and came deep in her pussy, she said she came when he did and it was explosive. He zipped up and thanked her and she got dressed and left the restroom. That night in our hotel room, I fucked her good with my BWC and came several times at the retelling of her first encounter on our trip, but, it wasn’t the last. Stay tuned for more 😉
Hot! Did you manage to get any pictures?

• Love
Reactions: Blackwolf
Rest stop Wife- used

Hot story wish I could use her