Wife used by another woman

A fantasy of the wife and I, she’s dominated by a woman, dildos, strapons, slapping, verbal degradation and name calling, yum 🍆😋😋!!! We would love that!!
The ideal situation in my book is bringing another woman with me to have our way with the new girl.

• Love
Reactions: Blackwolf
How many of you on this site have watched a domme (female) use your wife? I find that husbands usually enjoy it when I use their wives in front of them. Of course, I enjoy it too. :)
We did that for a while with a couple we met through swinging. It was amazing seeing my wife completely submit to another woman.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
about my wife's girl on girl domination and humiliation experiences on the holiday park in north wales we lived on for 9 years or so ,

my wife when at school always had a thing for her gym teacher ,who it turns out i bought a dog from and i became friends with her and her husband ,small world lol the gym teacher took a great deal of interest in my wife and a couple of her friends in their last year at high school and did some what would now ,no doubt be considered questionable things ,had them round to her house at weekends introduced them to wine and showed them the benefits of and how to use a bidet
different times lol

anyway we had many conversations about these events and how my wife had transferred her need to be taken control of ,spanked and molested over from the paper shop guy to the gym teacher ,who during this time period left her husband and came out as a lesbian ,to no one's surprise lol

anyway our holiday parks staff was full of dominant women
bar staff ,entertainment staff ,security ,arcade worker sales and management ,they seemed to be everywhere and most fancied my wife and must have sensed her curiosity and submissive nature ,and then there were the holiday makers and the owners who honed in on her needs and nature and chanced their arms ,she was beating them off with a shitty stick lol

well not all of them ,as she had longish flings with a couple of the staff and a owner ,of the staff girls one was rough looking very dominant , but a good kisser according to my wife lol and as we had kids and she had a partner on staff ,their meetings were brief and confined to the toilets and any quiet place she could as staff get access to ,in the toilets was the main one she would send my wife from the bar into a cubicle and follow her in shortly after ,my wife said she used to go weak at the knees when she came by and told her to "get your pretty little arse in the toilet now" , and the wait for her to join her was something else when she got there she would overpower her with rough kisses and grope her fanny over her clothes then lift up my wifes top and bra if she was wearing one expose and grope her tits and pull down her pants and bend her over or get her to kneel on the toilet seat and make her stick out her bum and fanny for a fingering and if privacy permitted a spanking ,once she spanked and fucked her with a strap on in a out of order disabled toilet block and after stashed the strap on in my wifes bag lol she had to carry it around and be careful not to let anyone see it for the rest of the night knowing that it had been up her fanny and was covered in her cum ,it was great watching her knowing she had been spanked and fucked by the rough lesbian working in the arcade and that their dick was waiting to be discovered in my wifes bag all wet and smelly from my wifes fanny

the south african girls also had to use the same venues for enjoying my wife ,but one the prettiest one in as it happens , had seniority and had all the keys to the venue so could occasionally locate and unlock unused areas and if the small venue was not open to the public the toilets would be where she would be able to make a bit more noise spank and talk dirty to my wife ,which she loved

they also used the campers communal shower block late at night for their sex games
the two south african girls both worked together and im pretty sure they compared notes on my wife's submissive nature and their control of her followed the same pattern ,making her do as she was told and exposing her and then displaying herself to them for spanking ,fingering groping,fanny licking and occasionally a strap on fucking
when time and privacy allowed

they got caught out a couple of times but nothing ever came of it but im pretty sure the word got around lol
then there was the rest of her adventures with the other owner which was a more traditional girl on girl thing and a few different incidents with staff and owners that seemed to happen regularly

fun times lol

about my wife's girl on girl domination and humiliation experiences on the holiday park in north wales we lived on for 9 years or so ,

my wife when at school always had a thing for her gym teacher ,who it turns out i bought a dog from and i became friends with her and her husband ,small world lol the gym teacher took a great deal of interest in my wife and a couple of her friends in their last year at high school and did some what would now ,no doubt be considered questionable things ,had them round to her house at weekends introduced them to wine and showed them the benefits of and how to use a bidet
different times lol

anyway we had many conversations about these events and how my wife had transferred her need to be taken control of ,spanked and molested over from the paper shop guy to the gym teacher ,who during this time period left her husband and came out as a lesbian ,to no one's surprise lol

anyway our holiday parks staff was full of dominant women
bar staff ,entertainment staff ,security ,arcade worker sales and management ,they seemed to be everywhere and most fancied my wife and must have sensed her curiosity and submissive nature ,and then there were the holiday makers and the owners who honed in on her needs and nature and chanced their arms ,she was beating them off with a shitty stick lol

well not all of them ,as she had longish flings with a couple of the staff and a owner ,of the staff girls one was rough looking very dominant , but a good kisser according to my wife lol and as we had kids and she had a partner on staff ,their meetings were brief and confined to the toilets and any quiet place she could as staff get access to ,in the toilets was the main one she would send my wife from the bar into a cubicle and follow her in shortly after ,my wife said she used to go weak at the knees when she came by and told her to "get your pretty little arse in the toilet now" , and the wait for her to join her was something else when she got there she would overpower her with rough kisses and grope her fanny over her clothes then lift up my wifes top and bra if she was wearing one expose and grope her tits and pull down her pants and bend her over or get her to kneel on the toilet seat and make her stick out her bum and fanny for a fingering and if privacy permitted a spanking ,once she spanked and fucked her with a strap on in a out of order disabled toilet block and after stashed the strap on in my wifes bag lol she had to carry it around and be careful not to let anyone see it for the rest of the night knowing that it had been up her fanny and was covered in her cum ,it was great watching her knowing she had been spanked and fucked by the rough lesbian working in the arcade and that their dick was waiting to be discovered in my wifes bag all wet and smelly from my wifes fanny

the south african girls also had to use the same venues for enjoying my wife ,but one the prettiest one in as it happens , had seniority and had all the keys to the venue so could occasionally locate and unlock unused areas and if the small venue was not open to the public the toilets would be where she would be able to make a bit more noise spank and talk dirty to my wife ,which she loved

they also used the campers communal shower block late at night for their sex games
the two south african girls both worked together and im pretty sure they compared notes on my wife's submissive nature and their control of her followed the same pattern ,making her do as she was told and exposing her and then displaying herself to them for spanking ,fingering groping,fanny licking and occasionally a strap on fucking
when time and privacy allowed

they got caught out a couple of times but nothing ever came of it but im pretty sure the word got around lol
then there was the rest of her adventures with the other owner which was a more traditional girl on girl thing and a few different incidents with staff and owners that seemed to happen regularly

fun times lol
Your wife sounds like a very sensual sole. The adventures must be incredible.

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts
Besides the many swing parties with our husbands, my girlfriends and I occasionally have a lesbian party and soft BDSM sessions. We dominate and punish each other for being dirty sluts.

View media item 238631View media item 238630View media item 238629View media item 238628View media item 238596View media item 238593View media item 238590View media item 238586View media item 238585View media item 238569View media item 238568View media item 238567
You are living the life so many of us want to. This is an awesome post. Thank you for sharing goddess 😘