Wife used by another woman

Not seen it myself but it has happened to Mary.

Have seen Mary pretty much throw another woman down on the floor (well pulled her off a couch) sat on her face and would not move until the other woman made her orgasm and sucked a bunch of other guys cum out of her pussy. She refused at first, then sucked pussy with gusto.

Last edited:
I love having my Ebony wife dominated by another woman. They are usually BBW but feminine. They typically chain her to the bed and use instruments like feathers or vibrating toothbrushes to tickle and stimulate her sensitive parts. Some say it is hard to find a sub ebony woman, well, mine is definitely as sub as you can get in the bedroom!

The only thing I want to add to the past scenarios, very soon (and am actively working on it), is another cock in the room to participate in the fun and have it end with him fucking her.
U can hv mine

How many of you on this site have watched a domme (female) use your wife? I find that husbands usually enjoy it when I use their wives in front of them. Of course, I enjoy it too. :)
Wife and our girlfriend take it in turns with each other, it’s fairly light hearted and more in fun than anything but with others it’s far more serious with usually our girlfriend taking on the role of Domme freeing up my wife a trained nurse to carry out internal examinations of women and delivering prostrate orgasms to the unsuspecting men who are at the two womens mercy. I steer clear of the painful side of sex but enjoy the spectacle of determined women taking control.

I have and it’s and experience that every man should enjoy, my wife is bi and loves to be dominated. 😉🍆😈😈😈
Same boat, wife enjoys forced face fucking suffering sometimes excessive choking so that cum exits through her nostrils and tears to the corner of her mouth. She enjoys being held or strapped into position on a spreader bar while being pounded by cocks or strap on’s Depending on who’s available for her pleasure.

Our wives sound identical lol- we should put them in a room together 😉😋😋😋
They’d probably tear each other apart, wife’s Anglo Greek with a temper and passions too match and once fired up her only consideration is the number and force of her orgasms. Getting them together with an appreciative audience is a wonderful thought💦

• Love
Reactions: Blackwolf
Mines Italian so I hear ya 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Wow! Now that is a match to conjure up in the imagination🤪An Italian woman filmed us on the beach in Greece as my wife carried out an internal investigation of another Greek woman while her husband and I assisted. A little older than us four the Italian woman joined us for the next three days and she was the choicest of fucks for all of us.

• Love
Reactions: Blackwolf