Wife wants friend...

Jan 17, 2021
Michigan
Ive Had a close friend for years since we were teenagers, he's a cocky son of a bitch but when it came down to it he really had my back and was there if I ever needed anything. He's known for being with a lot of girls and he brags about and pulls out his dick in front of a lot of people. Good dude but still a little too crazy for how I am in my late 30s. I see him a few times a year
Before I married my wife he always wanted to fuck my wife. She had seen his dick in pictures he sent her when she was married to her ex, but they never did anything other then her grinding on his lap when we were camping one time, drinking alot. And also one time me, my wife, him and his girlfriend at the time went to a local hot tub place with private rooms. We were leaving the bar and everyone got naked. My dick is on the smaller side, I enjoy sph but would never tell my friend or anyone not in the lifestyle that, they did know we were "swingers" but that was the extent of it. I could not get hard no matter what, stage fright? Idk my wife wanted to fuck in front of them and I could not get hard... he stood up in front of her and she said something like Congratulations that is a nice cock... he ended up fucking his girl on the side of the hot tub and looking at my wife, making eye contact. She tried to hit on him another time too right in front of me and he pushed her off and told me.to grab my girl he can't disrespect me like that, and later that night said if she wasn't my wife he would fuck the shit out of her. I said you can bro I don't need to watch it's all.good take her in your room, I'll punish her later. He's like no man I can never do that shit.
She's pissed but doesn't want to keep.getting rejected, but ff a year after the last incident she says she doesn't want to think about him but she has dreams about fucking him...

My fantasy that will.always make me cum is we all hang out and get drunk, go to sleep. He passes out on the couch. She makes sure I'm asleep and sneaks back out to the living room and starts sucking his cock that's at least double the size of mine. Tells him how bad she wants him when he wakes up and he tells her no to stop she keeps going and he let's her. She gives me blowjobs literally everyday but has told me she really loves sucking on a big fat cock...its hard for me to cum because of health issues and she loves cum too. Finally she convinces him I'm asleep and they can be quiet and quick so I don't wake up. No condom... none in the house and because of my issue she doesn't take birth control. She loves it and tries to stay quiet. Her moans wake me up and he flips her on her back and covers her mouth. I inch out into the hallway being very quiet, he's impaling her and telling her he's always wanted her and she's saying she loves his cock. Telling him to fuck her while I'm at work, behind my back and asking if he likes fucking his friends wife's tight little pussy. He starts really giving it to her she is trying to stay quiet but she can't. She says she's not on anything and he has to pull out. He keeps giving it to her, picks her up and fucks her doggy going so hard she falls on her stomach with him on top...im too small for this position usually, it doesn't work out and she tells him this. He tells her he's going to cum and she says to cum on her ass but it's too late, he pumps his load deep inside her fertile pussy. They catch their breath for a few minutes kissing and he tells her she can never tell me if she wants him to fuck her again,, and I sneak back.to the bedroom and pretend to be asleep. She comes back in and lays down next to me naked full of cum...

Big fantasy I guess because alot of things can never happen and won't happen but I can fantasize.... she would never do anything behind my back.but if she were ever to fuck someone first and tell me.later instead of ask permission I would love it and I have let her know this.