wife wants new playmates to make dirty videos with

she’s blown all my perverted friends who will make dirty videos with her & she’s looking for new playmates to film her sucking them off. Interested? ;)
she’s blown all my perverted friends who will make dirty videos with her & she’s looking for new playmates to film her sucking them off. Interested? ;)
She is amazing wish you were in Arizona!!!!

Experienced BWC Bull and a trucker mostly in Ga Al, SC Nc Tn Ky, &, Oh. It's always hit when a wife asks to put my cock in her mouth. Extremely hot when she has hubby tell me she never sucks his cock. Also know I am willing to help a true cuckold out to know what it like to have a warm wet mouth fucking itself on a cock. By sempily taking his video camera and telling his wife to let hubby feel and understand how great my cock will feel sliding through his lips and down his throat.

Here's one she can come tackle. See if she can take it like these 2... I need a new video too!! Love to do it with her!
View media item 227154
View media item 227153
View media item 227070
View media item 227071
Please login or become a member to view