Wife wants to date

over the year she really enjoyed herself. meeting new guys all the time. many weekends with someone and even some week long business trips with her boss. I will say she has slowed some. Not out every night and not as many men as when she started. She does get fucked by her boss just about every day and sometimes when she gets home she is still horny and she will get me to eat her pussy then fuck her. so I guess you could say I am not ignored.

she is much happier now that she is free to fuck who she wants. She loves the variety. She is much more adventurist and has done many thing she never thought she would do. I enjoy when she tells me all the things she does with other guys too.
My eife does have her extreme hotwife times . She has gone on business trips with her boss. She alsontravels for hervwork.alone do she has had tome to play on her trips .Since she does control.her own travel.time if she meets someone she really likes shelll spend another day and tells me she has tonwork another day but that my k owledge that shes playi.another day

Reactions: DonD and Sgt Ray
over the year she really enjoyed herself. meeting new guys all the time. many weekends with someone and even some week long business trips with her boss. I will say she has slowed some. Not out every night and not as many men as when she started. She does get fucked by her boss just about every day and sometimes when she gets home she is still horny and she will get me to eat her pussy then fuck her. so I guess you could say I am not ignored.

she is much happier now that she is free to fuck who she wants. She loves the variety. She is much more adventurist and has done many thing she never thought she would do. I enjoy when she tells me all the things she does with other guys too.
Is her boss the only "regular"? Are you getting more or less sex since she started?

Reactions: DonD
Is her boss the only "regular"? Are you getting more or less sex since she started?
Yes boss is her most regular but the are a few she sees several times a month

Sex with me varies. There have been weeks where I don't get to fuck her at all other weeks I get a couple fucks. Many times when she gets home from a date she will have me get her off by eating her pussy

Reactions: robbiewillsucku

Sex with me varies. There have been weeks where I don't get to fuck her at all other weeks I get a couple fucks. Many times when she gets home from a date she will have me get her off by eating her pussy
you should offer to lick her pussy every time she fucks other cocks.

Reactions: DonD and owlmale

I dont clean her after being with someone else but we do.fuck.when she comes home
you should offer to lick her pussy every time she fucks other cocks.
I dont after she has come home from a date but.we do have a very intebse time of fucking when she returns
If she isn't to tired I do. She gets off better when I eat her pussy after she is well fucked than if I fucked her
I do lick her before she goes out to FUCK she tells me that i need to.do this to get her pussy ready for a good fucking. This not only turns her on but gets me ready for her return to reclaim.her cum.filled pussy

Reactions: DonD