Wife wants to date

DonD

Male
Gold
My wife and I were having some marital problems so we went to a marriage counselor. After a few sessions it came out that my wife wanted to date other guys. I thought she wanted to split up but she said no she just wanted to date other guys. The counselor told me it is common for wive to date and still stay married. I couldn't believe it but he said it was very common. I then brought up my concerns about her having sex with the guys. And he said that would happen because they were adults. after this is when I found out what a hot wife my wife had been all along

Last edited:
What are your thoughts on your wife dating? My wife is a hotwife and I fully support her. However, this is an arrangement we both enjoy. I am not the jealous type and get very excited when she goes on dates and fucks other men.

As you read other posts, you will learn that communication is key to success. You both need to be honest with each other about what your expectations are. Do not assume anything as it can cause problems. It can be awkward to talk about certain topics, but you both need to speak freely, in advance, to best avoid hurting each other.

I would discuss rules and limitations, but know that the rules will evolve or sometimes get bent or broken. Try to understand what your wife is needing and help her fill the gap. Also consider your needs and let your wife know what she can do. If there isn't consideration for both people's needs, that is a red flag.

Best of luck as you dip your toes in the water. Keep us posted as things progress!

If she wants it and you have no problem (or are even turned-on about it), then do it. Because she'll do it anyway.
She got a guy she wants to fuck, its that simple. The counselor called it: they are adults and are going to have sex. If that turns you on, fine. Get into it & enjoy/explore the cuckold role.
If not, its gonna be a mess...

My wife and I were having some marital problems so we went to a marriage counselor. After a few sessions it came out that my wife wanted to date other guys. I thought she wanted to split up but she said no she just wanted to date other guys. The counselor told me it is common for wive to date and still stay married. I couldn't believe it but he said it was very common. I then brought up my concerns about her having sex with the guys. And he said that would happen because they were adults. after this is when I found out what a hot wife my wife had been all along
What you don't really say is how you felt about it. You said you had concerns about her fucking other guys but not whether or not the thought of other guys fucking your wife turned you on.
And how has this developed? Is she having sex with other guys now and if so is it her going out on dates and coming home after they've fucked or have you had the chance to watch other guys fucking your wife? xx

What you don't really say is how you felt about it. You said you had concerns about her fucking other guys but not whether or not the thought of other guys fucking your wife turned you on.
And how has this developed? Is she having sex with other guys now and if so is it her going out on dates and coming home after they've fucked or have you had the chance to watch other guys fucking your wife? xx
well it seems she had been fucking guys all along since we were first married and I just didn't know about it. As my mind digested what she had already been doing and what she wanted to do I weighed both possibilities. Discussing it with her and also at the counselor's office I did discover deep down it did turn me on although that was hard to admit.
now to answer your questions. She is going out on dates and she is fucking the other guys. She has dated several guys which she has pointed out to me that by fucking several she doesn't fall in love with any one guy. She has not brought any home yet for me to watch but the thought of seeing her fucked by someone else is very hot. maybe some day she will feel comfortable with me watching.

well it seems she had been fucking guys all along since we were first married and I just didn't know about it. As my mind digested what she had already been doing and what she wanted to do I weighed both possibilities. Discussing it with her and also at the counselor's office I did discover deep down it did turn me on although that was hard to admit.
now to answer your questions. She is going out on dates and she is fucking the other guys. She has dated several guys which she has pointed out to me that by fucking several she doesn't fall in love with any one guy. She has not brought any home yet for me to watch but the thought of seeing her fucked by someone else is very hot. maybe some day she will feel comfortable with me watching.
So, did it "fix" your marital problems?

Reactions: darren_hearst
I'm sure it wasn't easy to admit to yourself that it turned you on - it's a big thing to come to terms with.
But the good thing is that there are no more secrets between you - you know she's fucking other guys and you've discovered you find that exciting. So now you can move forward and enjoy this together. And who knows, once she's sure that you are really onboard with her screwing around, she may start bringing guys home so that you can watch xx

I'm sure it wasn't easy to admit to yourself that it turned you on - it's a big thing to come to terms with.
But the good thing is that there are no more secrets between you - you know she's fucking other guys and you've discovered you find that exciting. So now you can move forward and enjoy this together. And who knows, once she's sure that you are really onboard with her screwing around, she may start bringing guys home so that you can watch xx
it is nice that things are out in the open between us. I know she fucks other men and she knows that it turns me on. In fact the other night she came home late from work and she looked extra hot. So I started kissing her and making it known I wanted to fuck. She was up front with me and said she was up for it too as long as I didn't mind getting sloppy seconds. when she said that my dick seemed to get extra hard and I got her undressed quickly. The only problem was as I started to fuck her sloppy pussy it got me so very horny that I didn't last very long. adding my cum to his. it felt so silky in her pussy and I loved it..

it is nice that things are out in the open between us. I know she fucks other men and she knows that it turns me on. In fact the other night she came home late from work and she looked extra hot. So I started kissing her and making it known I wanted to fuck. She was up front with me and said she was up for it too as long as I didn't mind getting sloppy seconds. when she said that my dick seemed to get extra hard and I got her undressed quickly. The only problem was as I started to fuck her sloppy pussy it got me so very horny that I didn't last very long. adding my cum to his. it felt so silky in her pussy and I loved it..
"as long as I didn't mind getting sloppy seconds" - there are so many guys on this site who dream of hearing their wives saying that!
I wouldn't worry that you came so quickly, you were excited. And I'm sure there will be plenty more opportunities now for you to enjoy her cum filled pussy, now that she doesn't have to hide it from you when she's fucked.
I hope you both have lots of fun with this xx

hope you are licking her pussy when she comes home.

you need to start licking her pussy after you fuck her then you can lick her after she fucks a cock and share the details and her feelings with you.

hope you are licking her pussy when she comes home.
we kind of talked about this. when she was fucking others without me knowing there were a few times she was full of the others cum and when I would try to have sex with her after I would always try to eat her pussy. not knowing it had cum in it. she told me she always tried to stop me but there were a few times she didn't and i ate her pussy not knowing i was licking up the other guys cum. she told me she always came hard when i did it. I guess I will try it now that I know what is in there.

we kind of talked about this. when she was fucking others without me knowing there were a few times she was full of the others cum and when I would try to have sex with her after I would always try to eat her pussy. not knowing it had cum in it. she told me she always tried to stop me but there were a few times she didn't and i ate her pussy not knowing i was licking up the other guys cum. she told me she always came hard when i did it. I guess I will try it now that I know what is in there.
just tell her that you love her and she can fuck any cock she wants 1on1 or 3way but you would like to hear the details while you lick her clean and ask her if you have a 3 way -- what she wants you to do --- it is about making her happy.

just tell her that you love her and she can fuck any cock she wants 1on1 or 3way but you would like to hear the details while you lick her clean and ask her if you have a 3 way -- what she wants you to do --- it is about making her happy.
we have already talked about that she can fuck any cock she wants. she has told me she does like me to take her sometimes when she gets home including me eating her cum filled pussy. she says since i didn't mine it before I should get used to doing it more. as for 3 somes or me watching she wants to hold off on that for a while. I think it would inhibit her if I was there, at least for now.. maybe in the future..

If my GF had Hot Date with a guy she knew she was going to fuck, she'd have me buy condoms for her.
If that wasn't enough, often she'd bring home a used, filled condom or 2. She'd either squeeze the load out onto her tits, for me to clean up.

Or, she'd put the used condom onto my cock and have me fuck her with her dates cum already in the condom. Diabolical but amazingly sexy...