Wife wants to date

Well now she knows how much it excites you, she'll include you more, sharing all the details while you lick her clean before you fuck her. That's what we enjoy doing if I've been out alone.
Hope you have lots of fun xx
I like her going on dates and fucking other cocks more than she does - I stay horny all the time thinking about her enjoying other cocks. Wish she would go on dates more often.

exciting that she knows you like cum mmm have you told her you are willing to suck cocks in front of her or even better suck his cock clean after he cums in her pussy.
I am not sure if I am ready to clean or suck cock. I know reading stories on here a lot of husband do clean and suck cock.

Reactions: ep46wksp
I am not sure if I am ready to clean or suck cock. I know reading stories on here a lot of husband do clean and suck cock.
Of course you are ready. And we all know that in the moment, when the Mrs is guiding your head over his shaft, you are parting those lips without hesitation.
You’ll be looking at her in acceptance and approval, but his cock WILL be sliding into your mouth and you won’t be objecting.

Of course you are ready. And we all know that in the moment, when the Mrs is guiding your head over his shaft, you are parting those lips without hesitation.
You’ll be looking at her in acceptance and approval, but his cock WILL be sliding into your mouth and you won’t be objecting.
That may come, but so far she has only fucked when I am not there

Hello Dom, we have very much a same feel. and my wife has had the same lover for 25 years, when he was single, (her first) but continued after he married> I know thats not good and i dont approve but she and he have a sex thing. he brings her flowers for xmas and birthdays, for 25 years. and hes a nice guy. BUT Be careful you dont give up too much. If it seems to her like you dont care (which i know you do) You need to show it.. Its a dangerous game we play. there are cuckolds that are still dominant, some subs, some as myself if my wife is happy so am i but at the same timeshe knows if she

Reactions: DonD
goes too far and she can go as far sashe wants. id never stop that. Id let her go. i just wouldnt be with her again, I got sent of my wife in a video. A white guy well hung around 9" seriously. shed seen hm twice before. apparently he had the equipment but couldnt use it,
So then this vvideo while i was at work just a snippet

Reactions: DonD
Dee hands me the tape when i come in from work and she says "honestly you will be shocked and if you want to leave me i understand" im hiding nothing she said. ok so firsrt thing i messaged A, takes a while to get back and we agree phone is better. Well turns out Adam( no t
worth sydomumsand anthony have not met. they just have huge equipment To be fair i have lots more to write so be careful cucks, You have to be very careful and sure. i swear that

By the way blck guy (no i shoulhe was called Gus, he was perfect gentleman and he couldnt get hard. hadnt for years. and yes i know where he lives. Perfect Gentleman sometimes things just dont work