Wife wants to date

Dee hands me the tape when i come in from work and she says "honestly you will be shocked and if you want to leave me i understand" im hiding nothing she said. ok so firsrt thing i messaged A, takes a while to get back and we agree phone is better. Well turns out Adam( no t
worth sydomumsand anthony have not met. they just have huge equipment To be fair i have lots more to write so be careful cucks, You have to be very careful and sure. i swear that
Give more advice. In detail

Ok i loved it! have you seen
a member your wife hasnt been able to close her hand around? i loved it and i was scared! its a one off. Dee was scared tooo but so excited. like i can do this really i its huge. Just watched to be honest Her face, her eyes especially! were different. cant make our eyes roll back or go white and go limp obviously unless its really intense. It was mainly just Gus fucked her both did doggy but Gus had her missionary and also st her on top. basically just stuck his cock in her and spunked in her twice!> She said she could actually feel him spunking in her both times. Her panties were coated in spunk when she threw them to me. good times!!!! nice to remember x

well it seems she had been fucking guys all along since we were first married and I just didn't know about it. As my mind digested what she had already been doing and what she wanted to do I weighed both possibilities. Discussing it with her and also at the counselor's office I did discover deep down it did turn me on although that was hard to admit.
now to answer your questions. She is going out on dates and she is fucking the other guys. She has dated several guys which she has pointed out to me that by fucking several she doesn't fall in love with any one guy. She has not brought any home yet for me to watch but the thought of seeing her fucked by someone else is very hot. maybe some day she will feel comfortable with me watching.
are you dating anyone? if not, why not?

Reactions: DonD
we kind of talked about this. when she was fucking others without me knowing there were a few times she was full of the others cum and when I would try to have sex with her after I would always try to eat her pussy. not knowing it had cum in it. she told me she always tried to stop me but there were a few times she didn't and i ate her pussy not knowing i was licking up the other guys cum. she told me she always came hard when i did it. I guess I will try it now that I know what is in there.
this is what i would have wanted for my wife.

Dee hands me the tape when i come in from work and she says "honestly you will be shocked and if you want to leave me i understand" im hiding nothing she said. ok so firsrt thing i messaged A, takes a while to get back and we agree phone is better. Well turns out Adam( no t
worth sydomumsand anthony have not met. they just have huge equipment To be fair i have lots more to write so be careful cucks, You have to be very careful and sure. i swear that
what did she do that made her worry about you leaving her?

If my GF had Hot Date with a guy she knew she was going to fuck, she'd have me buy condoms for her.
If that wasn't enough, often she'd bring home a used, filled condom or 2. She'd either squeeze the load out onto her tits, for me to clean up.

Or, she'd put the used condom onto my cock and have me fuck her with her dates cum already in the condom. Diabolical but amazingly sexy...
God I love that I did the same to Cuckold hubby just that the guy that fucked me was almost 12 inches in the condom would not even stay on hubby it was full of cum

Last edited:
My wife and I were having some marital problems so we went to a marriage counselor. After a few sessions it came out that my wife wanted to date other guys. I thought she wanted to split up but she said no she just wanted to date other guys. The counselor told me it is common for wive to date and still stay married. I couldn't believe it but he said it was very common. I then brought up my concerns about her having sex with the guys. And he said that would happen because they were adults. after this is when I found out what a hot wife my wife had been all along
most married women need to know that they are still attractive to other males, they need the compliments about the way they look, their clothing, their hair style, a new man will always give those compliments and females are easily seduced by the same plaudits

My wife and I were having some marital problems so we went to a marriage counselor. After a few sessions it came out that my wife wanted to date other guys. I thought she wanted to split up but she said no she just wanted to date other guys. The counselor told me it is common for wive to date and still stay married. I couldn't believe it but he said it was very common. I then brought up my concerns about her having sex with the guys. And he said that would happen because they were adults. after this is when I found out what a hot wife my wife had been all along
My wife did the same thing

what did she do that made her worry about you leaving her?
The date was not planned, (she had never done that before and she thought shed gone too far. She worried that shed gotten too attached to her fuck buddy) i just got a txt from her saying her fuck buddy while i was at work, asked if shed meet someone with him but she wanted my approval and to tell me. I said yes especially as she had not been with a coloured guy before or since. . She was very different when i got home. just told me theres a tape in the camera upstairs go and wank. But youll be shocked! Well i was, definately. her fb was about 9" and could get hard cause he said he was intimidated after id messaged him. Gus was huge!! Dee said he was too big and it hurt but a good hurt. That was the last she saw of both of them. She said things getting out of control so we went back to monogamy for a few months before she started to get itchy feet (or pussy) again. We still play when Dee wants but everything is on her terms

Reactions: Craigatore
Didn't havr much choice. But she'd always come home. Sometimes a mess from the fucking she'd taken, but she'd come home.
Mine always comes home too some time late that night, sometimes the next day, and she has had some all weekend dates

Has she started dating yet?