Wife wants to fuck ex-bull again

My wife and I have been in the life style for around 5 years now. Early on she had a bull that was with her several times. He was one of the first she was with and the first one she was with alone. At the time she became obsessed with him. Almost broke our family up, just wanted to be with him and have him fuck her constantly. She would make me leave the house, sometimes get a hotel room with him etc. I saw conversations on her phone with other friends of her saying how good he fucked her. She then decided she wanted to keep her family together but admitted she wished she could have both. Over the years we have stayed active in the life style, but he was out of the picture. Over the last 6 months he has apparently reached out to her again but she blew him off every time. However the other night, she was making me eat her pussy and told me out of no where she wanted him to fuck the shit out of her again. He is in really good shape and has a huge cock and she admitted she wants to be stretched out completely by him again. I am just reluctant given the problems it caused before.
If that Pic is real she will never leave that big cock

You already know better than this. This is the worst kind of DRAMA in the LS. There are many more options available, so seek out another. By the way, if this guy is reaching out to her after being told "no" he's a cancer. No means no in the LS and this sort of lack of respect. Even though your wife did something very natural (she enjoyed the FANTASY of him again) that doesn't mean she would actually do it. Hopefully she would never do this and you need to make that firm. She still gets to enjoy the LS but she doesn't get to become emotionally attached to this guy again, possibly ruining your family.
There is always inherent risk in this lifestyle… hey just getting by the NRE phase is difficult enough… hopefully she will be very clear with him on the front side that she has no intentions of changing her marital situation, and that you were fully aware of what’s going on and will also be in town a good part of the time!! it’s been my experience that just telling her no it’s going to get you nowhere, but asking her to clarify with him long before you guys / she goes to see him will at least help set some guidelines for everyone!!! but as we all know, in this lifestyle, there are no guarantees!! I just some degree that’s what keeps it exciting!!! Good luck and I sure hope you keep posting … definitely a hot and interesting scenario..cheers

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
My wife and I have been in the life style for around 5 years now. Early on she had a bull that was with her several times. He was one of the first she was with and the first one she was with alone. At the time she became obsessed with him. Almost broke our family up, just wanted to be with him and have him fuck her constantly. She would make me leave the house, sometimes get a hotel room with him etc. I saw conversations on her phone with other friends of her saying how good he fucked her. She then decided she wanted to keep her family together but admitted she wished she could have both. Over the years we have stayed active in the life style, but he was out of the picture. Over the last 6 months he has apparently reached out to her again but she blew him off every time. However the other night, she was making me eat her pussy and told me out of no where she wanted him to fuck the shit out of her again. He is in really good shape and has a huge cock and she admitted she wants to be stretched out completely by him again. I am just reluctant given the problems it caused before.
WoW… Maybe You should be there when they are together…hold and kiss her as he gives her what she wants / needs.. do what she ask/ tells you to do …put in the work ..don’t say no to any tasks she asks if you happy wife happy life