Wife wants to fuck ex-bull again

My wife and I have been in the life style for around 5 years now. Early on she had a bull that was with her several times. He was one of the first she was with and the first one she was with alone. At the time she became obsessed with him. Almost broke our family up, just wanted to be with him and have him fuck her constantly. She would make me leave the house, sometimes get a hotel room with him etc. I saw conversations on her phone with other friends of her saying how good he fucked her. She then decided she wanted to keep her family together but admitted she wished she could have both. Over the years we have stayed active in the life style, but he was out of the picture. Over the last 6 months he has apparently reached out to her again but she blew him off every time. However the other night, she was making me eat her pussy and told me out of no where she wanted him to fuck the shit out of her again. He is in really good shape and has a huge cock and she admitted she wants to be stretched out completely by him again. I am just reluctant given the problems it caused before.
I went through the same thing with my wife and Jose. I reluctantly agreed to bring him back in to bedroom, It was fun but it did end up breaking up our marriage over it.

مررت بنفس الشيء مع زوجتي وجوز. وافقت على مضض على إعادته إلى غرفة النوم ، لقد كان ممتعًا ولكن انتهى به الأمر إلى فسخ زواجنا بسببه.
اسوء نهاية مع الاسف

My wife and I have been in the life style for around 5 years now. Early on she had a bull that was with her several times. He was one of the first she was with and the first one she was with alone. At the time she became obsessed with him. Almost broke our family up, just wanted to be with him and have him fuck her constantly. She would make me leave the house, sometimes get a hotel room with him etc. I saw conversations on her phone with other friends of her saying how good he fucked her. She then decided she wanted to keep her family together but admitted she wished she could have both. Over the years we have stayed active in the life style, but he was out of the picture. Over the last 6 months he has apparently reached out to her again but she blew him off every time. However the other night, she was making me eat her pussy and told me out of no where she wanted him to fuck the shit out of her again. He is in really good shape and has a huge cock and she admitted she wants to be stretched out completely by him again. I am just reluctant given the problems it caused before.
Heres what I have found out over the years with J.......she's going to do it anyway, with or without your approval. At least if you approve, you are in the loop and can watch for those tell tale signs. This has happened to us more than once, she simply gets emotionally attached to hert Lovers, some moreso than others. Express your concerns, ask her to be honest and tell you if this is happening all over again, and hopefully she will realize it also and stop before its too late.......but you are NOT going to prevent it by denying him to her. J has a couple guys like this in her past, and if either of them wanted to start up again, she would be on her back in a heartbeat for them.
Hope to hear how it works out.

CW

With a cock that big, he deserves her

• Love
Reactions: codex1817 and deth
You're her cuckold.. There is absolutely nothing you can do about it nor should there be...She can do whatever she wants .. She says jump you say how high ..She wears the pants.. You are wrapped around her finger and she has your balls in her purse right next to your manhood...She needs a real cock and a real man... You're lucky she has the opportunity to do this to this to you...

You are well within your rights to say no to this man if you are jealous, insecure or he is a threat to your marriage. Your marriage comes first. Not the fantasy. If your wife can assure you it’s only sex and no feelings are involved than I think it’s fine for her to meet with him. Only you will know your limits. Perhaps find another man she can play with that you are not threatened by.

i would not leave my home its should be 05/50 not 70/30

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Every relationship is unique, what works for them, or me, does not have to work for you. It isn't shit advice if this is how he feels, you are just making him feel worse if he indeed desires her to cuckold him with the threat of her falling for another. This lifestyle is a mental and emotional game between adults, playing with fire and seeing how close they can come without getting burnt.
Sure sure, and what experience do you have in it?, you are posing as a couple but I see no evidence other than another fake wannabe giving out perverted risky advice.

We are under no requirement to validate ourselves to you just to make you feel better about the advice. We have years of experience, off and on, mistakes and great times. Offering someone different perspectives will give them a better opportunity to look inside themselves and make their own decision.

What is risky to you, or perverted to you, is not to others. Your kink shaming is not appreciated.
And since it doesn’t appear you have any experience on the matter other than your keyboard and perverted ideas you word would be the last person I would listen too.

Cock is soooo huge damn

You already know better than this. This is the worst kind of DRAMA in the LS. There are many more options available, so seek out another. By the way, if this guy is reaching out to her after being told "no" he's a cancer. No means no in the LS and this sort of lack of respect. Even though your wife did something very natural (she enjoyed the FANTASY of him again) that doesn't mean she would actually do it. Hopefully she would never do this and you need to make that firm. She still gets to enjoy the LS but she doesn't get to become emotionally attached to this guy again, possibly ruining your family.
This is a good read, but doesnt necessarily meet up with reality.

If she wants to fuck him again knowing the issues that occured in the past what does that say about her? It says to me as outsider from a 10000 foot view that she doesnt give a shit about what her husband thinks. I want to fuck the guy that I almost left you for. Again...........what does that say about her and her feelings for the other guy............and her feelings for the husband. Being a cuckold doesnt mean being someone's douche bag boy.

"She doesnt get emotionally attached". Really? Do you think that is controllable? She was emotionally attached as was near willing to turn her life upside down to be with him.

This board is filled with people that are in this lifestyle or want this lifestyle. All well and good, but there is a risk, and higher risk of people getting emotionally attached after allowed sex. I am betting this lifestyle has destroyed a lot more marriages than we hear about.

The fantasy is that your wife goes out and fucks whoever and how many others -- with you involved or waiting at home for your loving wife. Well the reality is that anybody can go out and become emotionally involved and then the husband acts shocked that it happened.

You are encouraging someone put their dick in your wife for both of your pleasures .........with that comes a ton of risk. So dont go bitching when it goes sideways.

• Love
Reactions: HotAsianwife
This is a good read, but doesnt necessarily meet up with reality.

If she wants to fuck him again knowing the issues that occured in the past what does that say about her? It says to me as outsider from a 10000 foot view that she doesnt give a shit about what her husband thinks. I want to fuck the guy that I almost left you for. Again...........what does that say about her and her feelings for the other guy............and her feelings for the husband. Being a cuckold doesnt mean being someone's douche bag boy.

"She doesnt get emotionally attached". Really? Do you think that is controllable? She was emotionally attached as was near willing to turn her life upside down to be with him.

This board is filled with people that are in this lifestyle or want this lifestyle. All well and good, but there is a risk, and higher risk of people getting emotionally attached after allowed sex. I am betting this lifestyle has destroyed a lot more marriages than we hear about.

The fantasy is that your wife goes out and fucks whoever and how many others -- with you involved or waiting at home for your loving wife. Well the reality is that anybody can go out and become emotionally involved and then the husband acts shocked that it happened.

You are encouraging someone put their dick in your wife for both of your pleasures .........with that comes a ton of risk. So dont go bitching when it goes sideways.
I think you replied to the wrong post. I said the same thing as you basically and what I said "meets up with reality"

Reactions: sri65

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat